Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-15-2006, 02:15 AM

Default Situation with my Grandmother

I went to a family reunion/mother's day party. It was my grandmother's party. It was a good time and she got a lot of nice gifts, just one problem, my heroin addicted uncle. My uncle is a career criminal. He has been in and out of prison in Mexico and the U.S. Currently he lives with my grandmother and sells all of her stuff. He has a heroin addiction and no money so he just sells anything my grandmother has.

My grandmother used to have a TV, radio, air conditioning. Its all gone. Last year my other uncle kicked him out of my grandmother's house because he sold the covers from her bed. The family just lost their temper when he went that low. Something about that still annoys me to this day. The problem is that my grandmother is a very religious person. She cant stop feeling sorry for him. I forgot to mention this, but apparently he even hit my grandmother once. They said she had a black eye and she said she 'fell', but you dont get a black eye from that. She is 80 years old. Its an annoying situation. Is there a non violent way out of this? The family just sort of gave up because they cant figure out what to do. They just complain 24/7 about him.

By the way, this guy has had a life of doing nothing but horrible things. My mother and her older brother had different fathers than him. She tells me the father of this guy used to tell him, "go throw water at them". He even caused them to lose their house. The guy was 14 and driving and got in an accident in Mexico. He was taken to court and forced to pay. He had no money so the original house where my grandmother lived was lost.

Is there a way to deal with this? Something that doesnt harm him would be best because my grandmother still feels sorry for him. I have been thinking a lot about this. He is supposedly wanted for something in the U.S. His father was a citizen so he speaks english and is a citizen of this country. The problem is that cops wont care if he is wanted for something minor. I dont know why he is wanted or if its even true, just a rumor, but he wont go to the U.S. anymore.

So any ideas?

One other question that has been on my mind lately. He is the first person I have ever encountered that has made me wonder, maybe some people should die? He has really made me question my morals. I used to think everyone deserved to live and that there was some good in everyone, but now I am not so sure.

I am sure you guys are wondering why he came back after they kicked him out. My grandma invited him back, she felt sorry for him. My uncle says she gets all teary eye when they mention beating his ass, which is mentioned a lot it turns out.

Edit: He is currently 52.
Old 05-15-2006, 02:18 AM

Default Re: Situation with my Grandmother

Tell him if he ever harms your grandmother or takes any of her things again, you are going to beat the [censored] out of him. Then when he does it, you beat the [censored] out of him. Lather, rinse, repeat.

If you cant do that, then just keep on being a pussy about it like the rest of your family is doing. It wont be long before gammy is dead so it wont matter anyway.
Old 05-15-2006, 02:26 AM

stop being a bitch and stand up for your family. your uncle may be a good guy but hes an addict so you cant see him as family anymore.

you have a couple options.
1. put a bullet in his skull
2. put him on a plane with no money and a 1 way ticket. dont tell your grandma or him where hes going.
3. put a bullet in his skull
4. call the cops and tell them whats going on, pay them to put him in jail. your in mexico right?
5. do i need to say it again?
6. home detox... your going to need about 20 ft' of rope, a lot of water, really strong bed posts. and then your literally going to have to watch him every second for at least the next 5 years.
Old 05-15-2006, 02:31 AM

Seriously, he needs to get his ass kicked like no one has ever before. Selling covers and air conditioning? WTF? I know drugs and the addiction makes you steal and pawn stuff, but come on.

He needed to be disowned by your family a long time ago, it seems.
Old 05-15-2006, 02:35 AM

+

Take him around back; put him out of his misery.
Old 05-15-2006, 02:38 AM

52? This guy's not gonna "come around" or "see the light" and fly right.

1) Find a way to get him in prison.
2) Do it.

This shouldn't be that hard since he sells stuff that isn't his, shoots heroin and hits his 80 year old mother.

This just sucks, I feel lucky to not have to deal with these sorts of real family problems. Outside of a few isolated incidents my family is relatively sane and tame.
Old 05-15-2006, 02:55 AM

stand up for what you believe is right. if its playing poker for a living, working at mcdonalds, doing strippers or protecting your grandmother whom you love dearly, DO IT. i dont care what you have to do, but you have an obligation to yourself if no one else to do what you need to to keep yourself and those people you care about happy. IF i was in this situation specifically (and i am not so this is obviously a speculative grey area), i would either:

a) try to refrain, but end up personally harming him
b) take my grandmother to live with me and live healthily and happily for the rest of her days, and not worry about him
c) disown my family for being pissy bitches and not taking action for someone they verbally claim to care about, THEN take my grandmother and have her live with me
d) get the authorities involved and PWN his ass RIGHT NOW, AND I DONT MEAN WHEN YOU [censored] WAKE UP IN THE MORNING, I MEAN THE SECOND YOU TAKE MY [censored] ADVICE AND READ THIS POST, WAKE UP MAN, SHES YOUR GRANDMA, YOU DO IT UP BROTHA. nh, gl, and i wish your grandmama the best. tell your uncle to rot in hell.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
b) take my grandmother to live with me and live healthily and happily for the rest of her days, and not worry about him

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried that, she wont go. She feels sorry for him.

[ QUOTE ]
d) get the authorities involved and PWN his ass RIGHT NOW, AND I DONT MEAN WHEN YOU [censored] WAKE UP IN THE MORNING, I MEAN THE SECOND YOU TAKE MY [censored] ADVICE AND READ THIS POST, WAKE UP MAN, SHES YOUR GRANDMA, YOU DO IT UP BROTHA.

[/ QUOTE ]

I am looking at that option. Mexican cops wont do anything because to them he is just another druggie. They take him in, but let him out the next day. Unless he killed someone in the U.S. and is wanted for that I doubt he will be treated any differently than in Mexico. Still its worth a shot to try and find out exactly why he is wanted in the States. The rumor is that he killed a guy and thats why he is wanted, but I seriously doubt it.

To all the guys that said kill him. I have a hard time with that because it is a human life. Its kind of a difficult thing to just say, ill just pay someone to kill his ass. I dont think I can do something like that, I wouldnt be able to live with myself. Still I cant handle him making life miserable for my grandmother.

I believe everyone said beat his ass. Its been done. One of my uncle's beat his ass when he sold the covers. He just lost it and beat his ass and kicked him out of the house. My grandmother was just too nice and felt sorry for him and let him back in the house.

Currently he is lost. He comes and goes. Sometimes he will be lost for weeks or days. When I went he had been gone for about 2 days. We went to my grandma's house and I told an uncle of mine that was there, "turn on the air conditioner." He said, "sure let me go do it...what the hell the bastard sold the new part I had bought to fix the cooler, [censored]." When my other uncle heard he right away said, "I am going to beat his ass again when he comes back." I noticed kicking his ass doesnt do much.

The man is like a cockroach. My mom was visiting my grandma one day, one of my uncles was visiting as well. He is reading the newspaper. One story says, "man found unconcious on the road. It was about 110 degrees. They found a guy unconcious on the concrete road. They took him to the hospital." The story had a picture of my druggie uncle. The bastard was alive in the hospital.
Old 05-15-2006, 05:29 AM

if grammy won't come live with you and she is 80, what are the laws in mexico about having her declared incompetent.

i know that sounds harsh, but it is very likely true...either she is incompetent or she is enabling the SOB. have you tried getting her priest to talk to her?
Old 05-15-2006, 06:36 AM

Dude, this is your [censored] grandma, you need to man up and do something about this. Here are your options as I see them:

1. Get your grandma to come visit you, don't let her leave. Since she is religious, maybe you can find a priest who would be willing to talk to her and convince her her personal safety is more important then her junkie son.

2. If you can somehow verify that he is wanted in the US, I's sure you can bribe some mexican cops to arrest him and turn him over at the border.

Also, your mom and other uncle need to get your grandma's power of attorney either willingly or having a court declare her incompitent.

Also, since you are in Mexico and will likely get away with it, you might want to just shoot the [censored] in the head.