Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-06-2006, 12:20 PM

Default Where to go

Okay, I just finished the $50 instant bankroll deal from Poker Source online playing .50/1 limit on Absolute. Now I have about $360 to play with. I have only ever played for money on Party and Absolute. What would be the next step. I'm willing to move the money to another site and get rakeback/bonuses, but I'm not sure what the best deals out there are.

FYI I am a US player, what would you guys recommend next? I thought about going through PSO for rakeback on Full-Tilt and moving up to 1/2 limit (using $300 starting bankroll or about 60 buy-ins at $20 each) Is this a good idea?

I'm now trying to actually make some money at Poker and treat it as an investment. Please help me take the next step and see what I need to do.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:28 PM

Default Re: Where to go

Move to Canada?

Sorry for the sick humour, but as a US player your options are limited. There are many sites still taking US customers but I heard they are tight nowadays as they are packed with the US whores.

My suggestion is to lobby AP to reduce their rake limit back to 25c, like it was last year. I think if they do that they will be swamped with the players that ar ecurrently in limbo and the tables might loosen up a little.
Old 11-06-2006, 12:30 PM

Check Bonuswhores.com for the math on the best value bonuses.. then do them through PSO [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 11-06-2006, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Move to Canada?

Sorry for the sick humour, but as a US player your options are limited. There are many sites still taking US customers but I heard they are tight nowadays as they are packed with the US whores.

My suggestion is to lobby AP to reduce their rake limit back to 25c, like it was last year. I think if they do that they will be swamped with the players that ar ecurrently in limbo and the tables might loosen up a little.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've actaully had very little problem with Absolute, and would not mind staying there if I can get rakeback added. The players are very weak tight, and it took me like 4500 hands to play 500 that went over $10 at .50/1 but I stole a lot of blinds, and raised pots post flop with continuation bets.

I might just contact PSO and see if I can get rakeback set up on my account.
Old 11-06-2006, 01:14 PM

I heard that AP will accept opening a RB account even if you already have an account, but I havn't tried that myself. Also there were skins of AP around that you could join but one went bust and I don't think there are others left.
Old 11-06-2006, 05:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Move to Canada?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've actaully had very little problem with Absolute, and would not mind staying there if I can get rakeback added. The players are very weak tight, and it took me like 4500 hands to play 500 that went over $10 at .50/1 but I stole a lot of blinds, and raised pots post flop with continuation bets.

I might just contact PSO and see if I can get rakeback set up on my account.

[/ QUOTE ]If you like AP,just get a RB deal,bonus will never be a problem unless they change their format.There are multiple bonus days every week,just wait at least 48hours after you deposit,then you are free to withdraw and have your money ready for the next bonus.Also,if the bonus is announced the same day you make withdraw ,id wait till next bonus to deposit.
Old 11-06-2006, 07:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I heard that AP will accept opening a RB account even if you already have an account, but I havn't tried that myself. Also there were skins of AP around that you could join but one went bust and I don't think there are others left.

[/ QUOTE ]
bigchippoker.com
Old 11-06-2006, 09:56 PM

These aren;t horrible idea's but they are definitly not the best ones.

Go to rakereduction.com and sign up for Pokerstars through them. They will give you 50 bucks direct to your account after 100 FPP's ( I clear about 100 FPP's in about 1.5 hours 2 tabling 100NL, so it wont be much longer if you move to 1-2 Limit, or 50 NL) then you get another 50 bucks when you get to 500 total FPP's (400 more). Thats a 100 dollar bonus at the best site to play at for table selection and most people think in terms of service.

You can also get FPP's for low buy-in tourny's.

That would defintly be my next stop.

Ken
Old 11-06-2006, 10:25 PM

At AP, does RB get subtracted from bonuses?

Or do you get both concurrently?
Old 11-07-2006, 02:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
At AP, does RB get subtracted from bonuses?

Or do you get both concurrently?

[/ QUOTE ]You get them both.