Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-09-2006, 12:03 PM

Default Theoretical Bells Palsy Question.

So two unrelated things happened that brought me to this quesiton.

First- I read this post on Deadspin last night about SVP dropping a Bells Palsy reference on a chick.

Then this morning I see a woman on the bus who likely is suffering from BP. Half her cate is cute- the other half is drooping.

The question that logically follows:

Say there's a girl, she's a 8-10. Insane body- stunning face, but at the time she's got BP, and half of it is totally [censored].

Assume you're a Dids and that your stunning good looks are currently hidden under some amount of fat and or you're not a Dids, but just ugly and have no shot at a girl on the high end of the spectrum. We'll also assume that for some reason her self esteem is shot and that she's now in a spot where she's open to the advances of those typically well beneath her appropriate level of partnership.

Do you make a move at this girl, knowing that her condition is temporary, and that if you pull this off, you may suddenly be super overchicked once she recovers, and that even while half her face is busto- you'll have the benefit of her upper echelon body?