Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 10:28 PM

Default Looking to stake someone

First off this is a serious thread and I am looking to stake one person for (25nl 6max).

Why you might ask? I have been grinding SSNL for the past 3 months and have had 0 motivation to improve or even put int hands. I have came to the conclusion that the best thing for my game would be to help someone else and encourage each other.

You can post directly in this thread with your answers and PT stats/graphs or you can send me a PM with your information

[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Name:
[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Age:
[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Length of poker experience (on and off line):
[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Type of poker games played:
[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Hours per week devoted to playing poker(hands/hours):
[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] Why do you think you would be best deserving of this opportunity:
[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] If you get to have this opportunity where do you think you could be in one calendar year:

Basically I am looking to coach, sweat go over hand histories with you, make videos or watch videos. I want this to improve us both and motivate the both of us.

Please leave this in uNL as I think it is best I find someone who is going to strat forums and not always in BBV. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img].

GSykes
Old 09-17-2007, 12:19 AM

Default Re: Looking to stake someone

Ahhh....I might be able to get into the coaching and w/e. But not really interested in a stake anywhere lower than 200NL.....maaayybe 100NL for a little while. If that's at all acceptable PM me and I'll answer your questions.
Closed Thread