Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-09-2007, 04:13 PM

Default Successfully getting girls out of your league...

OOT,

I feel like crap today, and am hoping you can provide entertaining stories of your ugly friends (or you) who have dated / hooked up way out of your league. This was inspired by a coworker telling me I should "set my standards lower because [I'm] not that attractive".

Pictures encouraged, but we'll probably just get a bunch of stupid celebrity ones.

My contribution:

I'm probably somewhere between a 5 to a 6. Average height, white guy, nothing that any girl would ever do a double-take for.

I had just moved to a new city across the country, and knew exactly one person in the state. I was unemployed, with no real prospects yet.

The very day I arrived, I decided to just say f-it. I'm going to have a ton of fun and deal with the consequences later. My friend and I went out to dinner at a local beer festival and started barhopping.

Now, I had nothing going for me at the time, but I was in a damn good mood. I poured on the charm, and was generally just playful and teasing in a puppy dog like way.

By the end of the night, I got around 10 phone numbers, and made out with 4 girls. At this time, this was probably more phone numbers than I'd gotten in my entire life combined. I was also slapped twice, and thrown out of at least one bar.

This was several years ago, and I've only had a few nights like this since.

Inspire me with your stories, OOT.