Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-14-2006, 02:06 PM

Default SUPER-hot russian girl works down the hall from me...I have ZERO game

...HELP!

This girl is so hot that I can't even look at her for more than 3 seconds or
I fall over b/c all the blood rushes out of my legs and my brain stops working, I lose the ability to speak and basically nut in my pants and fall over (and
lose consciousness shortly thereafter).

I mean she is that hot. I've been friends with some smoking girls before, but this girl is beyond all description of hottness.
She's got the looks, and wears the tightest sexiest clothes, and has an russian accent that is incredible.
Old guys with weak hearts are
in real danger of
looking at her and dropping dead right on the spot.
And she has this walk
that when you look at her strut her stuff if God took you right then and there,
you'd be a happy man and at peace with you life and your existence and purpose in this world.

As it turns out, I went to college with her and although we weren't friends there, we recognize each other and kinda halfheartedly say say "Hi"
to each other in the hallways on the rare instances we walk past each other
(but I have ZERO game - under normal circumstances - and b/c she is so
"on-fire" incredibly hot I have NEGATIVE game) - so I don't strike up a conversation,
ever
though she seems real friendly and is probably thinking - "Why doesn't he talk to me? Is he gay?"

But, like I said, the 3 second rule is in effect - 3 seconds into the conversation I'd nut in my pants and fall over...

I need help. I have to talk to her, try to ask her out, and if she says "no," at least
we can become "friends" on speaking terms, etc. and occasionally chat by the watercooler, etc.

Need help - someone with game help me!
Old 03-14-2006, 02:08 PM

Default Re: SUPER-hot russian girl works down the hall from me...I have ZERO

Russian girls (especially hot ones!) love a man who isn't afraid to crop dust them.

Trust me on this.
Old 03-14-2006, 02:09 PM

Default Re: SUPER-hot russian girl works down the hall from me...I have ZERO game

Rather than act like yourself and try to start a conversation, you should immediately run to a message board and ask for help.
Old 03-14-2006, 02:13 PM

"I'm having a party at my place this weekend. You should come by."

That works for me.
Old 03-14-2006, 02:14 PM

Throw back a Vicodin with some whisky and once you mellow out say hey baby in your best KGB voice...she will melt...

Seriously though...
Confidence Confidence Confidence.....you have to act like shes absolutely of no interest to you sexually, just chat like you would one of your friends ugly girlfriends.

If you are that nervous go in with a plan, know what you will say, what topic you will discuss, how you expect her to answer and come with responses, get 3-4 steps ahead in the conversation but pay attention and ALWAYS LOOK EYE no where else, make sure you smirk a little too...Smirks are way better then kool-aid smiles, or you could just act like a jackass around her and never see if theres a chance...pussy

and this thread is worthless without pics
Old 03-14-2006, 02:16 PM

Default Re: SUPER-hot russian girl works down the hall from me...I have ZERO game

Great description. Pics?

Also, go rent "Tao of Steve" and it will teach you all you need to know about hooking up with her.
Old 03-14-2006, 02:19 PM

Try this (and then part 2 of it)
Old 03-14-2006, 02:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Great description. Pics?

Also, go rent "Tao of Steve" and it will teach you all you need to know about hooking up with her.

[/ QUOTE ] Tao Of Steve - Movie Review

basically act like you dont care (reverse psychology)
Old 03-14-2006, 02:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Great description. Pics?

[/ QUOTE ] Tao Of Steve - Movie Review

basically act like you dont care (reverse psychology)

[/ QUOTE ]

Please note not to act like the 'hero' in this though. He has great openers, for sure, but then blows it by waffling on instead of letting the girls talk about themselves.
Old 03-14-2006, 02:27 PM

Is she so hot that no guys have approached her? This can often be the case....then you're in luck. You have to remind yourself that she is a PERSON, just like you. Although I'm sure she looks MUCH better in a black shirt with those white French cuffs rolled back.

Your first assignment is to talk to her for just a little bit. If you can only handle fifteen seconds, so be it. The idea is to break the ice but not stick around forever stammering and look like an idiot (ref. Tao of Steve, as mentioned earlier.) If nothing else, give her a compliment and that's it.

"Good morning, Natalya." (or Tatiana, or Xenia...oooooh, this sounds hot.)
"Good morning, James."
"That is a beautiful blouse / skirt / pair of [censored]-me boots you're wearing."
"Why, thank you."
"I'll see you later."

- and leave. Repeat on and off, don't be predictable about it...eventually, you'll work it up to ask her to lunch, coffee, or something else.

This is a similar game plan I have for a girl who asked me how I was doing in the elevator today....except now I know who she works for (not my bank) and I can ask her about that. Stupid me, the other woman in the elevator told her how pretty her eyes are. Hey, that's my line! Yes, they are very pretty.

"See, it's not that hard, baby." Good luck.

ScottieK