Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-24-2006, 03:51 PM

Default Georges Sada, and Iraq WMD

I did the search feature but could not find anything posts discussing this, has it been discussed in the past. Here is a link to an article about him, and why he was in the news:

http://www.nysun.com/article/26514

Has anyone read his book "Saddam's Secrets", and what do they think of it? Is there any new news on this topic?

Basically Sada claims that Iraq moved WMDs into Syria a short periods of time before the war started, in civilian planes.
Old 04-24-2006, 06:29 PM

Default Re: Georges Sada, and Iraq WMD

[ QUOTE ]
Basically Sada claims that Iraq moved WMDs into Syria a short periods of time before the war started, in civilian planes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, these were the same civilian planes that were used to secretly set explosive demolition charges in the World Trade Towers, and acted as a base to launch missles at the Pentagon. I've heard these civilian planes are currently in Iraq, busily enriching uranium.

No, really. Saddam, whose country was split in the North and South by no-fly zones (which we immediately scrambled F16s when ever they were violated), was under constant monitoring by satelite, ship radar, and with the war pending, AWACs.

But, yes. A few days before the invasion, the US stopped monitoring all views of the country from outer space, turned off all radar, called back all air patrols, and sent a western union telegram to Saddam telling him "all clear" on sending the WMDs to Syria.

This was all done to cover up and distract America's attention from what has been going on at Area 51 lately.
Old 04-24-2006, 11:48 PM

Thanks for the response cardcounter. Also, I forgot to mention in my original post, that Sada was an Iraqi General.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:43 AM

Ya, I saw this guy on the Daily Show a few weeks back, he came out right away and said Iraq had chemical and biological weapons right up to a short while before the invasion. He also said that he personally ordered WMD shipments in to Syria. The funny thing was how the information made John Stuart really uncomfortable, like he didn’t want to hear it.

I personally don’t know what to make of this. The story is very plausible. I read reports that Iraqi chemical and biological weapons were being smuggled in to Syria, before the invasion even began. But, on the other hand this would be an easy lie to make up in order to sell a few books.

Cardcounter,

The United states has enough trouble controlling the U.S-Mexican border. I’m surprised you think it is so easy for the US to monitor thousands of miles of Syrian-Iraqi border without having so much as a single man (or very few men) on the ground for recon essence, especially in a region where smuggling is a trade that is often passed down from generation to generation. These smugglers know hidden paths, caves and tunnels that are used for smuggling drugs, weapons and people.

I can’t imagine that it would be much harder to smuggle a few thousand units of chemical weapons out of Iraq before the US invasion, than it would, to smuggle a few thousand units of small arms and human bomb after the invasion.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
These smugglers know hidden paths, caves and tunnels that are used for smuggling drugs, weapons and people.

[/ QUOTE ]

According to the OP, they used commercial airliners to fly the WMDs to Syria. Are you suggesting that these airlines flew thru caves and tunnels? This airlines flew on these secret paths at a time, unlike the Mexican border, America had all it's satelites, radar, and AWACs airplanes monitoring the country.

Funny how the story is changing. Now it isn't airplanes to Syria, why it must have been nomadic desert smugglers that got them out.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
that Sada was an Iraqi General

[/ QUOTE ]

Such an honorable position. It must all be true then.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:00 PM

If true, this completely and totally validates the war in Iraq.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
These smugglers know hidden paths, caves and tunnels that are used for smuggling drugs, weapons and people.

[/ QUOTE ]

According to the OP, they used commercial airliners to fly the WMDs to Syria. Are you suggesting that these airlines flew thru caves and tunnels? This airlines flew on these secret paths at a time, unlike the Mexican border, America had all it's satelites, radar, and AWACs airplanes monitoring the country.

Funny how the story is changing. Now it isn't airplanes to Syria, why it must have been nomadic desert smugglers that got them out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, shortly before the invasion of Iraq, I recall reading reports of large truck convoys moving from Iraq to Syria, and recall seeing a satellite photo published of such a convoy. It was only speculated, however, that the convoys contained WMD or WMD components.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I did the search feature but could not find anything posts discussing this, has it been discussed in the past. Here is a link to an article about him, and why he was in the news:

http://www.nysun.com/article/26514

Has anyone read his book "Saddam's Secrets", and what do they think of it? Is there any new news on this topic?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm, an iraqi ex-official claiming to have insider knowledge of the existence of WMD, but unfortunately has no corroboration but his own say so.... where have heard this before?

Me wonders why the administration isn't touting this guy's claims? It sure would quell some of those pesky questions that keep coming up....

Let's see, there were those trailers, then there was that 10 year-old artillery shell, then there were those underground bunkers, then those reports that they had all been destroyed days before the invasion.... They've got to be here somewhere.
Old 04-25-2006, 12:18 PM

So the General is lying. The WMDs were not flown out, they were trucked out.

So far, it seems these are the choices:

a. WMDs were smuggled out, but not flown. The General is lying and telling the truth at the same time. But nevermind about massive amounts of WMDs in Syria, if Iran spends 10 years of refinement and construction, they will be capable of constructing a bomb in 15 days.

b. WMDs were not flown out by commercial airline, if they were, we would have immediately detected them, and thanks to sophisticated satellite technology, even told you the height of the people unloading the planes based on the length of their shadows. There were no WMDs.

c. WMDs were flown out by commercial airline, we immediately detected them, and thanks to sophisticated satellite technology, know the height of the people unloading the planes based on the length of their shadows. The existance of WMDs is being kept secret for reasons only known to the illuminati.

d. WMDs were flown out by commercial airline, we didn't have a clue about it, even a few days before a major invasion. More proof of the inept bungling of this administration and it's so called "planners". Now Syria has massive amounts of WMDs, but they are focused on Iran enriching uranium, which could possibly lead to a weapon in about 10 years.