Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-22-2007, 05:02 AM

Default Cake Poker Cash Outs For US customers

Hey guys, I was wondering whether anyone can tell me what the best option is for cash outs on Cake Poker? I am tried to cash out with the send check option however they want to verify with all this extra information and from playing over 3 weeks straight at the site I honestly don't feel comfortable giving some of the info out. Cake's software is a POS and their customer service is pretty much crap. The take back and bonus is nice but the site is giving me issues on the cashout. Cake players and former Cake players what's my best option for a cash out?
Old 10-22-2007, 05:41 AM

Default Re: Cake Poker Cash Outs For US customers

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys, I was wondering whether anyone can tell me what the best option is for cash outs on Cake Poker? I am tried to cash out with the send check option however they want to verify with all this extra information and from playing over 3 weeks straight at the site I honestly don't feel comfortable giving some of the info out. Cake's software is a POS and their customer service is pretty much crap. The take back and bonus is nice but the site is giving me issues on the cashout. Cake players and former Cake players what's my best option for a cash out?

[/ QUOTE ]

Homesig,

Take it from me that it will be safe to send in your scanned ID and whatever other statements they request. It's for your security as well as the security of the site that you do this. If you want to feel a bit more reassured, you can always ask them what they will do with the documents when they receive them and how long they intend to keep them on file.

If you are still not comfortable sending in your documents, then I would suggest you open up a processor and using the processor to withdraw. Which processor you can use will depend on your country of residency.