Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2007, 01:55 AM

Default US player looking for new site

I play 1/2 and 2/4 NL and I am looking for a site with either a good bonus (5x-10x) or good rakeback (>30%). It has to accept US players. Quality of the games is very important also, and if one site has significantly softer games, I would take it over a site with a better bonus. I have never played Full Tilt or Pacific and I have not played at Stars in a while, but I always hear the games there at all 3 are tough and filled with TAGs. If this is true, it probably wouldn't be worth the bonus or rakeback money I would make. Are there any good Prima bonuses?
Old 10-15-2007, 02:33 AM

Default Re: US player looking for new site

Do you need the site to have pokertracker capability? How many tables do you normally play?
Old 10-15-2007, 03:52 AM

I don't think I've ever heard the games at Pacific described as anything but very soft, but it's a moot point as they don't allow US players.

It's one of the few sites I've not played at, but I keep hearing Cake has soft games.

Eurolinx has one of the better Microgaming (Prima) bonuses I know of, through bonuswhores. Last I heard, they allow players from the 38 "legal" states.
Old 10-15-2007, 02:34 PM

If you e-mail eurolinx they will basicly tell you "if you lie about your state, we have no way to check, and we have no desire to".

Cake is fairly soft. They are also some smaller sites with good deals/bad players, but not good if you need to 4 table constantly odviously