Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Student Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-07-2007, 05:00 PM

Default Questions for a law school grad

I have an extra credit assignment in my b law class that requires me interviewing an attorney. if anyone on here is an attorney a couple short answers could mean 4% in my class.

1. discuss the area of law you practice

2. Describe a typical work week. any depth about hours, research, job functions, contracts or pleading???

3. ethical dilemmas.

i need to write a page on each of these, so any meat that i can use would be sweeet. thnx......
Old 10-07-2007, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Questions for a law school grad

I heard B school was easy, but come on
Old 10-07-2007, 07:04 PM

haha.

also, what assignment is worth 4%? not even 5%? and i love how you say "could mean" like "OMG THIS IS HUGE"

im only in law school, but i will add based upon what i think i would answer upon graduation.

1. I am in the litigation department of a large new york law firm. I'm staffed on cases ranging from SEC investigations to antitrust cases.

2. I work 60 hours per week. I spend about 40 of that doing document review, which involves staring at a computer screen or going through boxes of documents. If a monkey cared about getting a paycheck enough to sit still this long, he could handle it. I also do some research assignment for more senior associates and partners, but never know if they were useful or where they fit into the case.

3. Sometimes I get take a really long dump in the bathroom, but I bill that time to the client. Find other ways to pad my time, so that I can hit my bonus, get people off my back, and progress. Probably shouldn't be doing that.

hope that helps.
Old 10-08-2007, 03:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
haha.

also, what assignment is worth 4%? not even 5%? and i love how you say "could mean" like "OMG THIS IS HUGE"

[/ QUOTE ]

im not sure where u go to school but a free 4 points in a class that only contains 100 is a lot where im at.

but thanx for the answers, they will help...