Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2007, 12:46 PM

Default PAhud help

I cant figure out PAhud and nobody i know has any idea whats wrong. basically, my PT imports hands fine and PT works fine, but on the tables the stats are displayed in the wrong spots. and im positive i have the prefered seat the same on stars as i do in pahud. I'm playing pokerstars 6max. Wtf is wrong with this terrible program this time?
Old 09-28-2007, 01:52 PM

Default Re: PAhud help

ok here is a better description of whats going on, this is what I emailed to support

My Pahud does not work. PT works fine and is importing/saving hands fine. However PAhud does not display stats correctly. I'm using gametime layout however it doesn't work with 2 different other layouts i tried.

The problem is that I'm playing 6max tables. I'm playing 6 tables at a time and on EACH DIFFERENT TABLE the stats are displayed incorrectly IN A DIFFERENT WAY on each table!

For example: On one table(every table) I am in seat 3. On this certain table my stats are displayed in the 5seat, and the 1 seats stats are displayed where mine are supposed to be.
On another table, my stats are displayed in the 4 seat, and the 2 seats stats are where mine are supposed to be(the 3 seat)
Old 09-28-2007, 03:28 PM

Default Re: PAhud help

I replied to your support message. Download and install the latest beta version, v1.19.2, which fixes this issue. Also make sure that your preferred seat is correctly set in PokerAce Hud. Options->Preferences->Poker Sites->PokerStars, "Preferred Seating" tab.

Best regards,

APerfect10