Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2007, 07:05 PM

Default Damn mess with my online bankroll

I have an account on pokerroom.com with real money on it that a got from a 10$ free promotion and from winnings. I've never deposited. When I made the account, I didn't think I would play for real money (I was a losing player, and I preferred small stakes B&M). Well, I signed up under an alias for my real name. It was probably a very bad idea, but hey, I did it. The site does not allow you to change your real name, and now I'd like to cash out? What should I do?

I could write support and tell them the story, but what are they going to do? Will they allow me to cash out anyway?

I could simply try to cash out to my visa card. But will they check that the names don't match? Their policy states (as I read it) that the money will be confiscated for violation of the site policy.

Or I could make another account with my real name and send it a gift voucher. But this will violate the one account policy.

Any thoughts besides always entering your real name when signing up?
Old 09-25-2007, 07:08 PM

Default Re: Damn mess with my online bankroll

[ QUOTE ]
write support and tell them the story

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't know what more you want to hear...this is the only thing you came up with that made any sense, and it seems most logical to me.
Closed Thread