Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 09-24-2007, 03:49 PM

Default how long will it take to move up in levels from $6.50 turbos?

i am starting to 8 table $6.50 9 man turbos on fulltiltpoker where i have rakeback and i believe if i can consistently keep my roi around 15% plus the 27% rakeback i will hopefully be able to move up to $22+2 9 man turbos by the end of october where i would then be making a decent profit per/hr if i can 8-12 table them with a 10% roi plus the 27% rakeback. but im not sure, if it will take a lot of sngs or just a lot of time to build the roll, i will also be trying to play every $24+2 mtt on tilt with the gaurantee's and probably take some shots at the $69+6 if im running good in the sng's...thanks for any advice
Old 09-24-2007, 04:03 PM

Default Re: how long will it take to move up in levels from $6.50 turbos?

don't play over your roll
be able to cope downswings
pump volume
gl
Old 09-24-2007, 04:09 PM

you can't really ask how long it will take move up. Move up whenever your roll can take it. Look at the FAQ for bankroll requirements. Playing the 22s at a 10 ROI while 8-12 tabling is tough btw. I think mine is about 9 while 10 tabling.
Old 09-24-2007, 04:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i am starting to 8 table $6.50 9 man turbos on fulltiltpoker where i have rakeback and i believe if i can consistently keep my roi around 15% plus the 27% rakeback i will hopefully be able to move up to $22+2 9 man turbos by the end of october where i would then be making a decent profit per/hr if i can 8-12 table them with a 10% roi plus the 27% rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol runonsentencaments...
Old 09-24-2007, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i am starting to 8 table $6.50 9 man turbos on fulltiltpoker where i have rakeback and i believe if i can consistently keep my roi around 15% plus the 27% rakeback i will hopefully be able to move up to $22+2 9 man turbos by the end of october where i would then be making a decent profit per/hr if i can 8-12 table them with a 10% roi plus the 27% rakeback. but im not sure, if it will take a lot of sngs or just a lot of time to build the roll, i will also be trying to play every $24+2 mtt on tilt with the gaurantee's and probably take some shots at the $69+6 if im running good in the sng's...thanks for any advice

[/ QUOTE ]

This post has no discernible point aside from alerting the forum that you plan to play some tournaments and eventually move up in stakes. That's fine and all, but there's no need to post about it.

re: how long will it take to move up? No one can tell you that. It's a simple function of how adequately bankrolled you want to be before moving up, how well you play / run, and what kind of volume you put in.
Closed Thread