Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-18-2007, 06:23 PM

Default Another flop/turn thing where I want to puke

He's 21/15, good reg, average aggression. I think he checks KQ or something back here, so I don't know. Felt weak, bet/folding was puke worthy and c/c is the same as going all-in I suppose, since that's what happens on any river.

SB ($287.55)
BB ($415.30)
UTG ($357.20)
Manupod ($263.80)
CO ($418.75)
Button ($314.85)

Preflop: Manupod is MP with A[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], K[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img].
UTG calls $2, <font color="#CC3333">Manupod raises to $10</font>, CO calls $10, Button calls $10, <font color="#666666">1 fold</font>, BB calls $8, UTG calls $8.

Flop: ($51) 5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img], A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img], 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(5 players)</font>
BB checks, UTG checks, <font color="#CC3333">Manupod bets $35</font>, CO calls $35, Button folds, BB folds, UTG folds.

Turn: ($121) T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
Manupod checks, <font color="#CC3333">CO bets $60</font>, Manupod folds.

Final Pot: $121
Old 09-18-2007, 06:34 PM

Default Re: Another flop/turn thing where I want to puke

Meh, if he's really a good reg he's not flat-calling your c-bet into 5 players with the worst relative position possible. I'd fire the turn again. As played call and check call a blank river.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:37 PM

I think you're seeing monsters here. Is villain, if he's good, really going to allow the rest of the field to come in, with good odds, on that draw heavy a board? No chance. Therefore, if he really has a big hand, he'd have raised vs the field on the flop, imo.

Therefore, I'm betting the turn and c/c a brick river.
Old 09-18-2007, 06:43 PM

AJ/AQ are definitely part of his range here. I'd bet turn and bet blank river as I think he's not bluffing a busted draw and not value betting AJ/AQ. As played I'd definitely call here and to be honest I'd think about c/raising because I don't think he's folding AJ/AQ since it looks like you could be trying to push him off his weak bet with a draw.