Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-10-2007, 11:28 AM

Default hopefully not too emo bbv4l girl advice post

I think this is my first thread start in BBV4L; I probably shouldn't be popping my cherry on this emo [censored], but I am really unsure about this and I have found some strat on here to actually be helpful. I met this girl, she's 19 (I'm 24) at a kegger, we talked for a while, seemed alright. I know her roommate so I was kind of talking to both of them. We exchanged some facebook messages, and she invited me to her friend's predrink Saturday which I didn't attend. Saw her again at a bar Saturday night, she seemed disappointed I didn't come to the predrink, mentioned she had looked at my conversation with her roommate, and said she doesn't want to date guys under 22 anymore. We ended up hanging out at her place, first with a bunch of people, then just the 2 of us until 5. I tried to kiss her, but she said she didn't know me well enough yet so I didn't make a big deal of it. As I was leaving, I asked her to dinner Sunday. She said she had plans, so I suggested Monday and she was into it. Unless she's a complete moron she has to know it's a date.

Here's my question: I messaged her last night about dinner, and she says her other roommate just got into town and they're all going out for dinner/ to a bar, and I was welcome to join them. Is this just unfortunate circumstance, or would she have blown them off if she really wanted to keep our plans? I don't want to be a creeper that asks her about having dinner every day of the week, but I also don't want to be emo sensitive and give up just because something came up.

Can't post pics since I think we have some mutual friends that are 2p2ers. If I bag her, then siihp pics will be provided.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:31 AM

Default Re: hopefully not too emo bbv4l girl advice post

she seems shy, try some GHB
Old 09-10-2007, 11:31 AM

omggggg dude this is college. in college, girls don't want to be romanced and taken out to dinner. this girl wants you to take her to a party, get drunk, and make bad decisions. just go and drink with her a few times and you guys will hook up, don't push so hard for dinner it looks needy, you might have already messed it up.
Old 09-10-2007, 11:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I tried to kiss her, but she said she didn't know me well enough yet so I didn't make a big deal of it. As I was leaving, I asked her to dinner Sunday. She said she had plans, so I suggested Monday and she was into it. Unless she's a complete moron she has to know it's a date.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh this is horrible.

But no pics so I can't help you.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:14 PM

Hit on her friends. 100% no risk to you.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's my question: I messaged her last night about dinner, and she says her other roommate just got into town and they're all going out for dinner/ to a bar, and I was welcome to join them. Is this just unfortunate circumstance,

[/ QUOTE ]

no, this is fortunate circumstance. now you don't have to pay for dinner [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] so go and take yr shot at all of them.
Old 09-10-2007, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's my question: I messaged her last night about dinner, and she says her other roommate just got into town and they're all going out for dinner/ to a bar, and I was welcome to join them.

[/ QUOTE ]This just means she doesn't want to be alone with you... She didn't want to kiss you either, so let me paint you a little picture: she's not into you! k thx bye
Old 09-10-2007, 04:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
she seems shy, try some GHB

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't stop laughing.
Old 09-10-2007, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I tried to kiss her, but she said she didn't know me well enough yet so I didn't make a big deal of it. As I was leaving, I asked her to dinner Sunday. She said she had plans, so I suggested Monday and she was into it. Unless she's a complete moron she has to know it's a date.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ugh this is horrible.

But no pics so I can't help you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dids' rule says tempbanaments
Old 09-10-2007, 04:29 PM

www.fastseduction.com

Read it, learn it, and practice it.