Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2007, 04:23 PM

Default Trading PLO advice for NLHE

Hey. 1st post here. Not sure where to begin I don't want this to be long but it might turn out to be.

Anyways, believe it or not, I'm a pretty good nlhe player. I don't have PT graphs or anything to prove it b/c the site I play doesn't support PT. Basically, I'm wondering if any seasoned PLO players would be interested in trading plo advice for nl advice. I played up to 1knl online on WPX but that site is dying and I just don't feel comfortable playing these games on pokerstars/full tilt without rakeback.

So sorry if this isn't aloud but I'm simply wondering if anyone would want to trade aim sn's and chat about various hand histories and such. I love to talk about poker and feel this would be a great opportunity for myself and someone else who doesn't have lots of experience in NLHE.

And yes I realize anyone who wanted to learn no limit could simply access the SSNL/MSNL forums and do pretty well for themselves, but the forums can only take you so far. What I could simply tell you over AIM you might have to pay $50-$200/hour for a coach to. I would also be interested in sweating some of your NL sessions If you would do the same for PLO.

edit: and considering I claim to beat msnl, I would like that you at least claim to beat middle stakes plo. only fair imo

Again sorry plo forum for making such a ridiculous thread. I really am trying to help someone else as much as I help myself.
Old 09-07-2007, 07:03 PM

Default Re: Trading PLO advice for NLHE

I would suggest something different.

You sit down at a PLO table, and type out the first 10 questions that come to mind about the game and post them here.