Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-02-2007, 01:00 PM

Default error code at UB

Please help out if you can. As of Friday 31st of August I started to get this error message when trying to log on at UB.

internal error 0x062063 reference # blah, blah, blah

Sent UB and e-mail but have yet to get a response. I googled the error code and found others who have had this same problem and also sought help but got no exact solution. I've uninstalled and removed anything else associated with UB, then reinstalled but no good. Played on the site for 2 years and have never had 1 problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Old 09-02-2007, 01:18 PM

Default Re: error code at UB

They closed ur account.
Old 09-02-2007, 01:20 PM

have you tried logging in from a different computer?
Old 09-02-2007, 01:49 PM

I tried 2 other computers and had the same problem. I also don't believe they closed my account because they have no reason. Thought the problem could be password related, so they allowed me to change password after the fact.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:38 PM

That happened to me last year OMG! my borfriend had to reinstall the game and I think you can't login in two different computers due to security.
Old 09-02-2007, 03:39 PM

Last time I had to call them, here is the phone 1877 887 6537. XOXO
Old 09-02-2007, 07:28 PM

Internal Error 0x062063. Please contact Customer Support for assistance

This particular error number usually means that you got some splainin' to do. Have you transferred or been transferred any funds recently? If so, how sure are you that the funds were in no way tainted? Have you given anyone a 'loan' via chip dumping? This error is usually indicative of UB being suspicious of some activity regarding your account.

These type threads usually make for good drama. At first the poster is indignant, and then as the facts are revealed, comes to realize the error of his ways. Hope it's a mistake but if this is the error you got you gots some 'splainin' to do. Now that UB is associated with Absolute, if there is anything suspicious, in their eyes, between the 2 accounts, their security jumps in. Guilt by association with an account that they deem unworthy comes into play a lot. The fact that it takes their support such a long time to respond makes it necessary to avoid any possibility of triggering their security flags.
Old 09-03-2007, 11:53 AM

We have received numerous inquiries regarding whether Ultimate Bet and Absolute Poker have merged or formed an alliance. Both brands are continuing to offer their own unique customer experience.

However, in an effort to improve the customer experience, we are looking at options, including mutually beneficial operational collaboration, to improve our site while maintaining the security and integrity that our customers have grown to trust. To the extent that this site were to seriously consider formally merging with another site in the future, it would only be so if the customer experience would be substantially improved and, upon making this decision, we would communicate this to all the poker fans around the world.
Old 09-03-2007, 12:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We have received numerous inquiries regarding whether Ultimate Bet and Absolute Poker have merged or formed an alliance. <font color="green"> </font> [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

This is what I like!!!!!! FO SHO!
Old 09-03-2007, 10:58 PM

MMousten is a scammer he will die, and his family will burn to death