Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2007, 11:03 PM

Default Bodog Players: Avoid NuCharge at all costs

To bodog players, do not use Nucharge. I attempted to use Nucharge as an agent to circumvent the slow check payouts bodog has been processing.

I made a deposit via Nucharge only to allow myself to remove my entire bodog roll via nucharge via ACH to my checking account.

It has been 34 days and my money is nowhere to be found...I've emailed and called support and they keep telling me another 7 days. Spoke to another support person tonight and they told me it would take several "months" to trace my money ZOMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!

I don't know what to do in this situation. I'm really inclined to just notify the Dept of Justice and bloodbath this whore of a company like they did neteller.

any advice here?

also I'm not a one time posting spammer, this is a legit claim and I'm really confused on what to do here. Not like my bank can do anything but I'm sure the DOJ is looking for companies like neteller that would at least peak an interest into a company who does cash to poker site/sports betting site transfers. As selfish at it may be I cannot let this company get away with my money...they must pay!!!!
Old 08-28-2007, 03:10 AM

Default Re: Bodog Players: Avoid NuCharge at all costs

ya well they recently sent me a nucharge phone card where you can withdraw your funds once you recieve them at a local atm. but the card is in austrailan currency so you have to convert your american payout from bodog into australian dollars. then when you withdraw from an atm the bank converts it back to usd and you receive about 5 to 10 percent less then your cashout. its sucks they do this but at least you can withdraw the money instantaly which is a positive, i remember it took them like 20 days for the money to hit my bank account. you should make sure your ach transfer is successful and then wait till 50 days hits and if it's not there by then you should prob file some legal action if its a large sum of money.
Old 08-28-2007, 03:18 AM

Nucharge double charged and wouldn't pay for the overdraft fee they caused.

Scumbag thieves.
Old 08-28-2007, 04:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nucharge double charged and wouldn't pay for the overdraft fee they caused.

Scumbag thieves.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've read this complaint about them over and over again. No way I would trust them, especially because Bodog seems to not care about troubles with them and in some cases players have reported they got charged but Bodog never got their money so now Bodog calls them all the time even though it was Nucharge that stole it.
Old 08-28-2007, 07:23 PM

I used NuCharge and the monies hit my bank account in 11 days from the time I initiated the withdrawal.
Old 08-31-2007, 10:32 PM

NuCharge is hosing me right now and every time I call or email I get new lie or new excuse. Lousy 2K. Bodog is funneling you to NuCharge if youve EVER deposited that way, regardless of when. Im about to report as fraud EVERY SINGLE BODOG CREDIT CARD DEPOSIT ive ever made (via all their front, fraudulent merchant accounts), going back as long as the bank will honor them (6 months I think) because of the inability of NuCharge to pay according to their terms of use, failure to respond to my inquiries, and obvious affiliation with Bodog. If youre a US player, clear out of Bodog fast because they are going down hard.
Old 09-01-2007, 01:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
NuCharge is hosing me right now and every time I call or email I get new lie or new excuse. Lousy 2K. Bodog is funneling you to NuCharge if youve EVER deposited that way, regardless of when. Im about to report as fraud EVERY SINGLE BODOG CREDIT CARD DEPOSIT ive ever made (via all their front, fraudulent merchant accounts), going back as long as the bank will honor them (6 months I think) because of the inability of NuCharge to pay according to their terms of use, failure to respond to my inquiries, and obvious affiliation with Bodog. If youre a US player, clear out of Bodog fast because they are going down hard.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long have you been waiting? Was it an E-check (ACH) that you requested? What excuses have they given you?
Old 09-05-2007, 09:48 AM

17 business days, 25 regular days

nucharge said they'd escalate the issue on Friday but I was out of town, on Tuesday they said they'd run a trace and then today I e-mailed again and they asked which transaction (I have 3 pending) so they could trace it...

i wish they could just reverse the transaction so I could use the ATM card.