Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Affiliates/RakeBack
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-28-2007, 10:15 AM

Default 2 quik questions....

About a year ago my friend became and affiliate of Fulltilt so i signed up for fulltilt under his rakeback. I really dont see him nemore so collecting my rakeback is going to be a bitch,i was wondering if theres neway to switch over to another affiliate and just get the 27 percent from them.
Also wondering if its possible for sum1 else in my family to sign up (has the same last name) for full tilt as a new user to get rakeback?
Old 09-28-2007, 10:20 AM

Default Re: 2 quik questions....

Your family member can sign up no problem, but you can't create a new account most likely. You could contact Full Tilt and explain the situation and maybe they would do something but no affiliate would be able to help you with the situation.
Old 09-28-2007, 10:30 AM

HEy thanx for the quick responce, one more quick question. I have a stepfather who has a diff last name, so i think im just gonna use his name, but will they block my accounts if i sign on from the same comp with both names?? meaning right now i have epassporte hooked up to my current account. what i wanna do is make a new account for my stepfather with rakeback, play on that name , then when i wanna cashout just transfer to my current acount , n use my epassporte. This will all be done on the same comp and isp, is tht a problem
Old 09-28-2007, 11:42 AM

neone?? may be a dumb question but i always have problems with my account when i try n log on from other peoples computers, wondering if 2 names can use the same comp?
Old 09-28-2007, 01:56 PM

If you can get your first affiliate to release you FT MAY allow you to switch RB affiliates...Contact FT explain the situation and see what they say..

Setting up "second" accounts is always "slippery" business and I can not give you any advice about the connections..