Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: BIGGEST MORON ON STTF
SUZZER 104 100.00%
Voters: 104. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-06-2007, 04:01 AM

Default Brag: I won against movie theatre cell phone user

I went to see the new Harry Potter movie, called Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, which is about Harry potter raging against the evil forces of schools and political infighting, and also stars Hermione who is played by Emma Watson who is totally hot (and would be even hotter if she had black hair (but she is only 17 at the moment)).

I went to a nice, classy place (called IFC Palace) where the seats are spacious and made of leather, and they have space for one soda and one popcorn for each person. It's like sitting in a deluxe chair. The house is also small, say 100 seats or so. Quite an exclusive experience.

A few moments into the movie, we see Harry being a bad politician and confronting his rival (some old woman teacher) in her class, instead of waiting for an opportune moment, or getting allies from within the student body, or pitting other teachers against her, or almost anything else that anyone with a bit of smarts should be able to do.

I should mention that sitting one seat away from me is a Chinese woman who is probably 30-35 years old, wearing a formal business-style dress. She looks really bitchy, I can tell because I have seen people like her before. Very fashion conscious, expensive handbag, impractical high heels, she has this sneering look that says, "Look, I'm rich, and I am superior to the poor people around me, even though the main cause of my wealth was being lucky enough to be born to rich parents." These kinds of people are like the scum of the earth and stuff. They are the people who get their maids to queue up overnight to buy some overhyped Anya Hindmarch bag.

At this moment, her mobile phone rings. It is some annoying song. She answers it, and then talks in a what she thinks is a soft voice. But it is very annoying, because her voice is bitchy, like imagine if you had a cat and you fed it all the time, and then one time you didn't feed it, it would go, "Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow." That's how her annoying high-pitched squealy bitchy noise sounded like, because she is totally bitchy. She also totally thinks that she is right to do this, because she is a bitch who has not heard of the notion of manners, instead she just goes about her rich bitchy waddling around with no clue whatsoever. So she is chatting to her so called 'friend' who probably is a slimy gold-digger shallow moron like herself, since it is well known that slimy nematodes like to hang around together.

People around us are disgusted by the incivility and uncouthness displayed by this [censored]. However, like craven cowards, they do nothing by glare at her for one or two seconds. This is in no way sufficient to rouse her from her slutty, druggie self-centered world, since she is a supreme bitch.

This means action time for me.

I am one seat away from her. I take out my mobile phone, pretend to be answering a call. Then, during a lull in the action, I turn to face her with my phone still to my ear. Then, into the phone I scream, "HELLLO???? SORRY!!!! I CAN'T TALK RIGHT NOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!! I'M WATCHING A MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIE!!!! LATER!! BYE BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Then I put my phone into my pocket and resume watching the movie with a straight face. Onlookers laugh. Bitchy [censored] loser moron barbarian woman becomes angry and her face flushes. She turns off her phone.

For the rest of the movie, she shuts it.

Mission accomplished.

Cliff's notes: Loud theatergoer silenced.

Doubleplusbrag: Boyfriend/husband/boytoy/whatever was sitting next to her, didn't say anything.

Variance: Emma Watson is hot in a schoolgirl uniform.

[Edit: Got the correct name of the Harry Potter movie]
Old 08-06-2007, 04:04 AM

Default Re: Brag: I won against movie theatre cell phone user

Explain to me how the new Harry Potter movie is called "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone". I am confused. This made me to believe your story was false.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:05 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Explain to me how the new Harry Potter movie is called "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone". I am confused. This made me to believe your story was false.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever it's called... the one with the Umbridge woman in the pink outfit

I'm not a fan, but I have to watch it because the office secretaries are going nuts over it. And they are the one who control the levers of power behind the scene.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:06 AM

What would Konrad do?
Old 08-06-2007, 04:06 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Whatever it's called... the one with the Umbridge woman in the pink outfit

[/ QUOTE ]

Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. Ftw.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:17 AM

Go wake Emil.
Old 08-06-2007, 04:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I went to see the new Harry Potter movie, called Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, which is about Harry potter raging against the evil forces of schools and political infighting, and also stars Hermione who is played by Emma Watson who is totally hot (and would be even hotter if she had black hair (but she is only 17 at the moment)).

I went to a nice, classy place (called IFC Palace) where the seats are spacious and made of leather, and they have space for one soda and one popcorn for each person. It's like sitting in a deluxe chair. The house is also small, say 100 seats or so. Quite an exclusive experience.

A few moments into the movie, we see Harry being a bad politician and confronting his rival (some old woman teacher) in her class, instead of waiting for an opportune moment, or getting allies from within the student body, or pitting other teachers against her, or almost anything else that anyone with a bit of smarts should be able to do.

I should mention that sitting one seat away from me is a Chinese woman who is probably 30-35 years old, wearing a formal business-style dress. She looks really bitchy, I can tell because I have seen people like her before. Very fashion conscious, expensive handbag, impractical high heels, she has this sneering look that says, "Look, I'm rich, and I am superior to the the stupid round eyes around me, even though the main cause of my wealth was being lucky enough to be born to rich parents." These kinds of people are like the scum of the earth and stuff. They are the people who get their maids to queue up overnight to buy some overhyped Anya Hindmarch bag.

At this moment, her mobile phone rings. It is some annoying song. She answers it, and then talks in a what she thinks is a soft voice. But it is very annoying, because her voice is bitchy, like imagine if you had a cat and you fed it all the time, and then one time you didn't feed it, it would go, "Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow." That's how her annoying high-pitched squealy bitchy noise sounded like, because she is totally bitchy. She also totally thinks that she is right to do this, because she is a bitch who has not heard of the notion of manners, instead she just goes about her rich bitchy waddling around with no clue whatsoever. So she is chatting to her so called 'friend' who probably is a slimy gold-digger shallow moron like herself, since it is well known that slimy nematodes like to hang around together.

People around us are disgusted by the incivility and uncouthness displayed by this [censored]. However, like craven cowards, they do nothing by glare at her for one or two seconds. This is in no way sufficient to rouse her from her slutty, druggie self-centered world, since she is a supreme bitch.

This means action time for me.

I am one seat away from her. I take out my mobile phone, pretend to be answering a call. Then, during a lull in the action, I turn to face her with my phone still to my ear. Then, into the phone I scream, "HELLLO???? SORRY!!!! I CAN'T TALK RIGHT NOOOOOOOWWWWWWW!!! I'M WATCHING A MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVIE!!!! LATER!! BYE BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!"

Then I put my phone into my pocket and resume watching the movie with a straight face. Onlookers laugh. Bitchy [censored] loser moron barbarian woman becomes angry and her face flushes. She turns off her phone.

For the rest of the movie, she shuts it.

Mission accomplished.

Cliff's notes: Loud theatergoer silenced.

Doubleplusbrag: Boyfriend/husband/boytoy/whatever was sitting next to her, didn't say anything.

Variance: Emma Watson is hot in a schoolgirl uniform.

[Edit: Got the correct name of the Harry Potter movie]

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-06-2007, 05:13 AM

harry potter is for kids
Old 08-06-2007, 05:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
imagine if you had a cat and you fed it all the time, and then one time you didn't feed it, it would go, "Meow meow meow meow meow meow meow." That's how her annoying high-pitched squealy bitchy noise sounded like

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ..and well done.
Old 08-06-2007, 05:41 AM

This is a pretty solid post. I would have thought you were great if I was there because I never do anything about people like this as I am just resigned to the fact that in public you will always be faced by [censored].