Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2006, 10:39 AM

Default dude kneed me in the balls. i...

fell in a f*cking heap, obviously. not many other options.

the actual post is long...

me and a few of my friends are at this outdoor beer garden at my school, they're usually pretty decent, and at one point me and a buddy seem to be getting somewhere with these random girls. it seems to be going pretty well, and apparently i'm not the only one who got that impression, as a couple of morons walk over and start talking sh*t and really getting in our faces. i'm trying to kind of stay calm but dude's being aggressive and i'm pretty drunk so it doesn't take too many shoves before i get back in his face. so we're at that point where we're shoving each other, right before someone throws the first punch and the real fight starts. aparently after instigating all this buddy suddenly decides he doesn't like his chances, cause out of nowhere he drives his knee straight into my balls and takes off. i go down feeling like, well, everyone who's been sacked hard knows that feeling.

fast forward a little bit, not sure how long but i'm at least back on my feet and have found another beer. the guy and his friends have left but my buddies have tracked down the girls and so we ask them who the f*ck the guy was, turns out the girls are in a sorority and they know the guys from some frat etc., they had some history that i didn't really care about but they told us who the guy is and what frat he lives in.

so that's where we are right now, with this i have to figure out what to do. what i really want to do is go to the next party at his frat house, challange him to a fight, and beat the living sh*t out of him in front of all the sorority girls and all his buddies. there are a few problems with this plan however.

a) he might just go for a low blow again. i think, though, that after being challanged to a fight and the huge audience that this will produce, that he won't because hopefully he'd prefer not to look like a b*tch in front of every single person he hangs out with

b) i'm in his frat house, as soon as i'm winning i'll get jumped, if not before. this is also a reasonable concern, but i think i might be okay. one of my good buddies is the biggest guy on the football team, 6'5 340, so he's obviously ridiculously intimidating. i also have a buddy who's a linebacker, so way bigger than most frat guys. with these two plus regular friends, it'd be almost even, but really what i'm counting on is that right before the fight starts, 340 makes it clear that the first guy who jumps in is gonna be fighting him. after that, even if they outnumber us 3 to 1, i'm betting i could beat the guy till he was out cold without anyone trying to break it up.

c) obviously me and the rest of these guys aren't getting invited to this party, crashing it really shouldn't be a problem, however there is a fairly big chance someone will call the cops as soon as we do (the downside of 340's intimidation factor). at the very least this will prevent me from actually getting a chance to fight the guy, and it could potentially cause some real headaches, which i don't want for myself and don't want to cause for my friends.

i don't really have a solution for problem c), and there is also the potential that sh*t will not go as planned, someone will jump in or something, and all hell will break loose. while this would be incredibly awesome in many ways, it also opens the door to all sorts of serious reprecussions, from some guy pulling a knife to some of us getting arrested and charged, that i don't really want to deal with. which is why i perhaps need a new plan, which leads us to this post.
Old 10-15-2006, 10:52 AM

Default Re: dude kneed me in the balls. i...

Fighting him at his frat house is the stupidest idea I have ever heard. You will die.

Give it up or find some other way to get revenge.
Old 10-15-2006, 10:57 AM

Yes, under no circumstances should you fight him at his frat house. That should be far and away your last option -- you should forget about it before you go challenging him to a fight around 100 of his "friends".

I'm not really sure what you SHOULD do. I sure as hell wouldn't let it go if some random punk kneed me in the testicles. Either figure out where he typically goes outside of his frat house and beat his ass then, or maybe file some type of assault charges? I have no idea how the latter would work out... just throwing out ideas.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:03 AM

Get better friends who won't watch you get hit and the balls and then let the guy get away.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:22 AM

Take this as a lesson learned. If you just walked away from this fight you wouldn't have this problem. When will you people realize this...

Trying to fight the guy again is probably the most retarded idea I have ever heard. But if you really must, then learn how to fight first and protect your nutsack.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
file some type of assault charges

[/ QUOTE ]

Imagine, he'll go through life with a "kneed someone in the balls like a bitch" charge on his record.
Old 10-15-2006, 11:49 AM

Old 10-15-2006, 11:58 AM

If your football buddies go along with this, they deserve it when they get kicked off the team
Old 10-15-2006, 11:59 AM

Learn how to fight, you should be throwing the first punch and knocking him out, or running away, anything in between is retarded. Otherwise, i jump him with a few buddies when he is away from his frat.
Old 10-15-2006, 12:08 PM

Your post is so stupid on so many levels it is unbelievable. In many ways this is why the forum sucks now.