Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-29-2007, 05:59 AM

Default Redonkulous donkcasters donk RP

FFwrd to 3:50 if you want
Old 07-29-2007, 07:42 AM

Default Re: Redonkulous donkcasters donk RP

Seemed fine to me. The main anchor there said Ron Paul etc. are important to the election.
Old 07-29-2007, 08:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Seemed fine to me. The main anchor there said Ron Paul etc. are important to the election.

[/ QUOTE ]

Claiming these three are not the 'real' candidates is pretty ignorant considering the information that is out about 911 as an inside job and the intentions of those with neo-conservative beliefs.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:18 AM

What does 9/11 have to do with anything in this clip? To my knowledge none of these candidates think 9/11 was an inside job.
Old 07-29-2007, 09:20 AM

Jesus, more of this 9/11 crap. You really need to watch that south park episode about this. Let's just say you're on the same level as Cartman...And he's a cartoon character that's basically represented as an idiot.
Old 07-29-2007, 12:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Claiming these three are not the 'real' candidates has nothing to do with the absolute nonsense that has been thoroughly debunked about 911 as an inside job .

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP
Old 07-30-2007, 01:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Claiming these three are not the 'real' candidates has nothing to do with the absolute nonsense that has been thoroughly debunked about 911 as an inside job .

[/ QUOTE ]

FYP

[/ QUOTE ]

Where? How do you explain the crimp in WTC #7, the fact that jet fuel doesn't burn hot enough to melt steel, that no other steel buildings in history have collapsed due to fire, that the building fell at the rate of gravity when there were tons of cement and steel in the way, the b.s. video that was released about the 'plane' that flew into the Pentagon (five frames, no evidence of a plane at all), the complacency in the voice of the stewardess as the plane she was on was being hijacked and she was about to die, the fact that no bodies or blood were found in Pennsylvania etc. etc. etc.

Where are the answers to these questions. I'm listening to the 911 commission and they use a lot of words like the terrorists probably were doing this and it's possible that that happened while all the documentaries asking questions about 9/11 seek scientific evidence to go along with common sense. Also, the people who explain the position of 911 as an inside job are calm and fact driven while those who refute those claims react emotionally and immediately refuse to listen to the facts, chalking it up to another conspiracy, not even listening to the argument... radically refuting any evidence before they even have time to digest it.

Tell me, have you looked through all that there is objectively and still come to your opinion? And where are the answers to the questions these documentaries raise?

What is your reasoning for believing 911 was not and inside job? Did you see the video where 'Osama Bin Laden' supposedly confessed to 9-11. It doesn't look anything like him. He's fat and using his right hand to write and to eat when in actuality he's skinny, and left handed. Also his facial demeanor looks clownish and jovial in the video when his character is actually more stoic and resolute. It's obvious at a careful glance. How careful have you been in looking at the evidence?
Old 07-30-2007, 01:59 AM

Norman Chad and Lon McCarren are covering politics now?
Old 07-30-2007, 02:08 AM

I haven't seen the cartoon, but I find it difficult to believe therein lies the answers to the unanswered questions about 9-11 while they are not readily available in non-cartoon formats.

If you can go through the points discussed in any number of the 'conspiracy theory' videos (Loose Change, Zeitgeist, etc.) and refute them you have my attention.

This goes much deeper than 9-11, look at the disparities in income in the United States. The rich are getting richer, the poor are struggling more. There is a divide happening in the country and those with power are doing what is necessary to retain their control. It's an age-old problem... the abuse of power, and the U.S. isn't looking to let up anytime soon. Just look at the intentions of those in power ...

Rebuilding America's Defenses

False Flag operations are real, widely known about, and have been admitted to in the past. All the evidence points towards the same type of situation, however unbelievable it may appear to some at first glance.
Old 07-30-2007, 02:24 AM

We've done several conspiracy theory threads here. Do a search to prove how utterly devoid of logic that last post is.