Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2007, 08:16 PM

Default Nanotechnology

I am under the belief that the next big boom in the american stock market will come from nanotechnology. I am looking to invest in some stocks in that area. I have been recommended a company called Harris and Harris, market symbol TINY. This company buys out nanotechnology companys currently owning around 200 of them. It is currently selling for around $10 a share with a high of around $23 a share. Can any experienced traders here give me thier opinions on this company or any other good companys in the nano sector. Also what do you guys think of the whole nano sector.
Old 07-30-2007, 09:08 PM

Default Re: Nanotechnology

Three questions:

1) Do you have any scientific background in nanotechnology or professional experience with the industry?

2) Why do you think the market has underpriced nanotech? What is misleading people about the future of nanotech?

3) Do you think it's reasonable to assume that the earliest nanotech stocks (today's) will benefit from an explosion in nanotech? In the hard drive industry (and other industries), the earliest adopters have not been the biggest winners.