Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2007, 04:44 PM

Default stakers for me???

I am looking to get staked as I have spent all my remaining BR on misc bs that i shouldnt have [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img], i have played lots of live and online cash games upto 2/4 or 2/5 and also several hundred mtts which is where my BR came from... i have decent stats on OPR under mappedout for ps and techtedg for ftp... i would prefer a 100% no loss 50/50 stake in ssnl with enough BIs so that i can multitable (upto 4) but am open to whatever i can find. what are, if any, the staking opportunities i should expect to be able to get and where do i pursue/find them?
Old 07-30-2007, 05:12 PM

Default Re: stakers for me???

1) Get a haircut and get a real job.
2) Save some money from the aforementioned gainful employment.
3) Make a deposit.

[ QUOTE ]
what are, if any, the staking opportunities i should expect to be able to get and where do i pursue/find them?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are unknown enough to need to make this post in this forum, you probably don't have the credibility needed to convince someone else to let you play poker with their money.
Old 07-30-2007, 07:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
3) Make a deposit.

[ QUOTE ]
what are, if any, the staking opportunities i should expect to be able to get and where do i pursue/find them?

[/ QUOTE ]

If you are unknown enough to need to make this post in this forum, you probably don't have the credibility needed to convince someone else to let you play poker with their money.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is probably the only advice that your going to get that isnt just flaming. realistically, you are not going to be able to get any here to stake you.
Old 07-30-2007, 08:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
3) Make a deposit.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
this is probably the only advice that your going to get that isnt just flaming. realistically, you are not going to be able to get any here to stake you.

[/ QUOTE ]

ya well i was aware 99% of players arent going to stake me but really i was looking for info mostly... and yes i am new to 2+2 and realize there are alot of ppl that are against staking and even realize it is usually bad for the staker in most cases. however there are still a number of players that will coach their stakees and as long as they feel comfortable enough with their skill and in the right games then it can be positive for the staker too... profit for doing nothing cant be a bad thing if you feel comfortable with the stake, surely any good pro player with extra BR$ wouldnt turn that away.

oh and i do have a job of course, and its certainly gainful, and i will make a deposit once i feel i have the necessary starting funds to build a BR...
Old 07-30-2007, 08:50 PM

Gainfully employeed? Just wait and deposit... Continuing with this line is gonna get you some serious flaming.

You like it hot?
Old 07-30-2007, 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
there are still a number of players that will coach their stakees and as long as they feel comfortable enough with their skill

[/ QUOTE ]

You'll get all the coaching you want for free here. But you're gonna have to come up with your own roll.

If you had a roll and just withdrew it all to spend on strippers and booze, then it should be fairly easy for you to grow another roll from scratch.

And if you didn't spend your old roll on strippers and booze, then shame on you for wasting what could have been money well spent. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]