Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-24-2006, 01:27 PM

Default Tilt Dreams: what do you dream of on tilt.

okay, sometimes I tilt, Im sure Im not alone. But for those rare, but occasional special times, when pure rage comes out, what do you dream of? I will tell you mine.

Much like the how many 5 yr olds can you take on, I dream of a room full of...hell, a complex full of these guys:

I dont actually have to care for them, or suppliy them with basic neccesaties like food/clothes/entertainment. They are just there. When I get on raging tilt, instead of destroying a book or something I like to sit on, Id be able to walk through a door and end up in this multi-leveled Complex (includes outside environments as well). My goal is to hurt and kill as many of them as I can.

Strewn about this complex would be melee weapons of all types, swords/katanas, battleaxes, maces, piano wire, as well as extreme projectile weapons (gatlin gun, rocket launchers, etc). Armor and any form of protection is availible as well.

The oompa loompas would be able to attack in any way they could. They could form in hunting groups, hide and attack like ninjas, some can even be pacifists. Even though the complex would reset itself, 1 or 2 of the surviving oompa loompas, or the "victorious" one can recieve training that will carry over when everything restarts. they can choose their training, from martial arts/boxing/guns/assasin traing,etc.

Which brings me to what I call the "groundhog" scenario. I am capable of dying and taking many forms of damage in this thing. My goal is to kill oompa loompas, their goal, their goal is to hide or take me on. The one who is victorious gets stronger and his memories and skillset he learns carries over. So besides fighting for self survival they are forced to confront me if they want to get stronger. After death I wake up back in my apartment, I will still carry the memories of what happened with me.

To me this is the ultimate fantasy, when you get sooo angry that you want to break/hurt something (its rare but I do feel this way on occasion). In the moment I want to get rid of this anger in the most destructive way possible.

Anyway this is my fantasy.

EDIT: some might ask, why Oompa Loompas, because quite frankly they scared me when I was a kid, that and they really really need to die.
Old 02-24-2006, 01:31 PM

Default Re: Tilt Dreams: what do you dream of on tilt.

nh sir

When I'm on tilt I just dream about smashing my monitor, but I'm willing to replace this fantasy with yours.
Old 02-24-2006, 01:31 PM

just drink.
Old 02-24-2006, 02:13 PM

Very cool imagery, nice use of oompa loompa's as well. But I like to picture myself with an ice climbing pick ax and the donk that slopped out on me. Very slow and quite satisfying.
Old 02-24-2006, 02:26 PM

That's bizarre enough to be pretty cool.

I must admit that my fantasy when I go on monkey tilt is much more mundane and involves a very large glass and the bottles of single malt scotch on the shelf.

I obviously need to work on coming up with something more interesting.
Old 02-24-2006, 02:49 PM

i only remember my dreams when i'm running good
Old 02-24-2006, 02:54 PM

You know that scene in Sin City where Bruce Willis is smashing that yellow guy's face into pulp? Ya, that's what I think of.