Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-18-2007, 04:30 PM

Default Beard Trimmer at Work

After a year of finding beard trimmings in the bathroom at work, I have finally figured out who it is that is doing this. A guy has a beard trimmer sitting on his desk although I rarely walk by his area, so it took a long time for me to figure this out.

The beard trimmer is out in the open and this guy trims his beard maybe once or twice a month leaving hair all over the sink, floor, toilet, etc (he really gets it everywhere).

With my new knowledge of who the trimmer is, as well as having access to the trimmer, I'm looking for suggestions on how to annoymously let this guy know how gross this is. Anyone?
Old 07-18-2007, 04:32 PM

Default Re: Beard Trimmer at Work

Take a picture as you shave your balls with it. Next time he leaves to trim his beard, leave the picture on his desk obv. Just make sure it's a close up - no face, all sack.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:35 PM

Gather beard trimmings from bathroom sink (latex gloves, ldo) and sprinkle on his desk and keyboard.

Is there a fridge in the break room? Does he put his lunch in there? Do you see where I'm going with this one?
Old 07-18-2007, 04:37 PM

Where do you work?

This is why they have HR people. Go to them, tell them about the awkward situation, and that you would like to make an anonymous complaint to this guy. Not your responsibilty, nor should you say something to him.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:44 PM

Anonymously? That's no fun. Be a dick instead!

Say things like, "Who installed the fur sinks? I see the place got beardinated today." Then call him The Beardinator and if he comes close to you while you have food, loudly tell him not to beardinate all over your sandwich.

You may have to meet him by the bike rack after school, but it'll be worth it to be popular.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:52 PM

A little update. I work at a fairly large software company outside of Boston.

While I have figured out who the annoymous shaver is, I have never actually spoken with him. He is in the 35-40 age range, has a pony tail/beard, has a back pack with hawaiin print, wears sandals in the winter time and on occassion wears tie die pants.

So far I like the first two ideas a lot, and yeah, I agree, annoymous reporting to HR is no fun.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Take a picture as you shave your balls with it. Next time he leaves to trim his beard, leave the picture on his desk obv. Just make sure it's a close up - no face, all sack.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is so freaking obviously the correct answer I can't believe you had to ask
Old 07-18-2007, 04:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
A little update. I work at a fairly large software company outside of Boston.

While I have figured out who the annoymous shaver is, I have never actually spoken with him. He is in the 35-40 age range, has a pony tail/beard, has a back pack with hawaiin print, wears sandals in the winter time and on occassion wears tie die pants.

So far I like the first two ideas a lot, and yeah, I agree, annoymous reporting to HR is no fun.

[/ QUOTE ]
Based on description of offender, I've revised my position. I think a shotgun to the back of the head would probably be a favor to everyone in the office, including the beard.
Old 07-18-2007, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is why they have HR people. Go to them, tell them about the awkward situation, and that you would like to make an anonymous complaint to this guy. Not your responsibilty, nor should you say something to him.

[/ QUOTE ]
You must be great fun to party with...

I go with the shaving balls/picture idea. Add a daily newspaper in the background to show when you did it. Do it multiple times over a week or so, each time with a new paper. Wait a few weeks so he'll use it a few times and leave him all the pics...

Then hit him in right knee with a machete. If you get right below the patella, you could take the lower leg clean off.
Bonus points for video.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:31 PM

You must have the most beard-heavy office on the planet if it took you a year to figure out who was trimming his beard at work.