Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2007, 06:32 PM

Default Epassporte bank withdraw problems?

Is anyone experiencing any? I did a bank withdraw of 600 usd on Jun 19th and it still hasn't reflected in my bank account. I haven't had any problems with these previously.
Old 07-07-2007, 02:04 PM

Default Re: Epassporte bank withdraw problems?

Yeah ive been having the same problem. Its been like 5 days now and still no word.

Does anyone know how long this usually takes?
Old 07-07-2007, 02:16 PM

My experience has been 4 days it's been 5 days since I tried to Load my account, using my bank account, and the money still hasn't posted in my epassporte account. I was told by CS that it could take 7 business days. They might be having an issue with bank accounts in general but I wouldn't panic till the 7th day.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:26 PM

I did one on June 29 and it hasn't gotten to my account yet, and that's pretty abnormal.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I did one on June 29 and it hasn't gotten to my account yet, and that's pretty abnormal.

[/ QUOTE ]

I made a few, both ways, depositing and withdrawing. Depositing... it ALWAYS takes 7 business days. ePass tells you str8 out and won't release the money for those 7 days. It comes out of my account the 2nd day, but they still don't release.

Withdrawing took 3 days till it hit my account, business days. I hate how slow they are. And, I still am paranoid since this whole Neteller debacle.
Old 07-09-2007, 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I made a few, both ways, depositing and withdrawing. Depositing... it ALWAYS takes 7 business days. ePass tells you str8 out and won't release the money for those 7 days. It comes out of my account the 2nd day, but they still don't release.

Withdrawing took 3 days till it hit my account, business days. I hate how slow they are. And, I still am paranoid since this whole Neteller debacle.

[/ QUOTE ]

People are saying when you deposit from your bank account to epass, it takes 7 days when successful. What I'm wondering, if depositing from your bank to epass is declined, how quick do you find out there?
Old 07-09-2007, 07:32 PM

I did one June 29th and it hit on the 9th.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:48 PM

It takes 7 days to add and will be there 5:30-6pm on 7th day (7 business days I think maybe also Sat)
Old 07-09-2007, 11:30 PM

Consider yourselves lucky. I did a w/d from EPassporte on June 2nd. Got a conf. e-mail, but the $$ never showed up. I called on June 20th, they said there had been a glitch and to withdrawl again. I did. Now its July 9th. Still no $$. I called today and they said withdrawl it again. Absurd.

The confirmation e-mails I get after making a w/d say at the bottom that if there's an issue I would be notified right away. I never once received a notification. Now I'm on 5 weeks and they again claim for the 3rd time that it went thru no problem I'll see the $$ in 7 days.
I'm not holding my breath.
Old 07-11-2007, 12:35 PM

I tried a withdraw a few minutes ago and received a message saying communication with bank account was unsuccessful please try again later.Theres nothing wrong with my account,same ive used to withdraw and deposit from day one.I assume they are just having tech problems and will try later.I was just curious if anyone else had same problem today?(july 11)