Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Div I: 4 vs. 5
Heartbreak Ridge 43 56.58%
The Dead Pool 33 43.42%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-07-2007, 03:39 PM

Default Do you think it\'s wrong to take home a hooker?

First off - I'm living in thailand (this is relevant).

I guess I was just brought up with a certain set of moral beliefs - and they may well be wrong and unfounded. Anyway, I never really judge other people for taking home a hooker here in thailand - I don't say that anyone who takes one home is a bad person. It's just something that really turns me off to the point of me poersonally just not even having a desire to do it - ever. The thought of it seems just wrong.

I'm curious if this 'moral' attitude and inability to be able to consider doing this ever is actually just odd and based on a belief that was instilled in my since I was young. Kind of like the way that people who are told that some invisible guy in the sky who is watching you 24hrs a day really exists will normally believe it their whole life despite no logical or sensible reason to believe such an absurd notion.

For those who answered option 3 - can you elaborate why you think this makes sense?

For those who answered 1 - can u explain what is not right about doing this?
Old 07-07-2007, 03:40 PM

Default Re: Do you think it\'s wrong to take home a hooker?

Not if she can cook and clean.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:42 PM

What if the girl happens to be a hooker but you don't have to pay her?
Old 07-07-2007, 03:44 PM

LOLZ I think you have chosen the wrong country to live in if your going to have moral compunctions about others doing this.

EDIT- This is a reply to OP not whoiam.
Old 07-07-2007, 03:51 PM

are we talking about [censored] one here? or when you say take home do you mean to meet your parents?

i assume you're just talking about screwing one, but lots of hookers you don't "take home", for example red light district in amsterdam

i see absolutely nothing wrong with prostitution. i don't think i would ever [censored] a hooker. can't really explain why, i guess i'd rather jerk off than screw a hooker? i dunno, just doesn't interest me. honestly i wish it did.
Old 07-07-2007, 04:02 PM

Mason, it's a lot different in Thailand. It's not really any different than a 1-night stand except you're paying the girl maybe $60 and are guaranteed to get laid.

edit: There are also plenty of massage parlors and shady motels if you're into quick pretty much anonymous sex.
Old 07-07-2007, 04:06 PM

JA,

I think these feelings are pretty normal. Of all the young guys who come to Thailand, I would imagine that the majority of them steer away from the hooker scene. Imho, this is because the farang nightlife scene is kind of dirty and very direct "Whats your name? ... 2000 baht". Imho, it is probably not the idea of paying a girl money for sex that bothers you, but rather the type of girls who work as prostitutes.
Old 07-07-2007, 04:10 PM

I don't see nothing wrong with taking whores home as long as you don't fall in love with them.

But having said that, I find it funny when people talk about hookers when you're talking with a friend or co-worker. They often times say, "my friend, got his c*ck sucked at the strip club or "my friend" hits the massage parlor every payday. Or "my friend" got robbed by two hookers in Mexico.
Old 07-07-2007, 04:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
JA,

I think these feelings are pretty normal. Of all the young guys who come to Thailand, I would imagine that the majority of them steer away from the hooker scene. Imho, this is because the farang nightlife scene is kind of dirty and very direct "Whats your name? ... 2000 baht". Imho, it is probably not the idea of paying a girl money for sex that bothers you, but rather the type of girls who work as prostitutes.

[/ QUOTE ]
A lot of guys come to Thailand thinking "that's not really something I'm interested in," then go out to a go-go bar, drink a few Changs, and think "hmm, that one girl over there is really cute. If only she wasn't a hooker. Oh, she's coming over here. I guess it wouldn't hurt to talk to her a few minutes." Then they talk to her and find out she isn't some disgusting skank and soon they're leaving together. I think this is one of the reasons so many farang fall for bargirls--they think "well, I'm not the kind of guy who sleeps with hookers so there must be something really special about this girl."
Old 07-07-2007, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
For those who answered option 3 - can you elaborate why you think this makes sense?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't expect you to do everything the way I do. It's not even necessarily about right vs. wrong. It's more like I just don't want to do it. I don't directly have a problem with prostitution, I just don't want to do it. Just like the gheysex - if you want to do it, that's fine - I'm just not going to.