Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Laughs or Links!
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-2007, 04:29 AM

Default Fallen Sword

Hi guys! I am a lurker here.

Anyone else play Fallen Sword? It's a web-based MMORPG sort of like Kingdom of Loathing, but not funny.

Here's the link to the game.

This first link is a link where if you sign up, you give me free in-game points. Fallen Sword with points!

This link is a direct link where if you sign up, no one gets anything. Suitable for meanies. Fallen Sword (meanies)

I included those links so that you know I am not one of those people that spam web games for points. Comments welcome, especially from people who have played it, does it get boring at high levels? Because I played this similar game called Slave Hack, but it got boring really quickly. Thanks

(Edit: It is one of those 'optional pay to play' games, but it is really optional in that you can do well without donating for stuff. Because the points you get from donating can be obtained by other means or bought in the market.)
Old 06-30-2007, 03:02 PM

Default Re: Fallen Sword

Garcia, there's another thread for this in another forum, can't remember exactly where though. If anyone wants, they can also use my referral link to the game

OMG USE THIS LINK TO JOIN THE GAME AND I GET L33T STUFF!!!!1111oneelevensix

Also, 2+2 already has their own guild, The Wicked Players. I just sent you a pm in-game.

The game itself does get pretty monotonous at higher levels. I'm up to 105 now and I'll log in for 90 minutes/night and use up my stamina for the day. The time I'm usually on a lot of people in my guild aren't on.

Also, if anyone DOES decide to try FS out, shoot me a pm when you get into the game. I can hook you up with some gold to buy some starting equipment from the auction house. Just be sure to let me know you're from 2+2.
Old 06-30-2007, 04:08 PM

Hi LondonBroil

Sorry, I didn't know there was an existing thread. I will check out that stuff. Thanks!
Old 06-30-2007, 04:19 PM

That's ok. It's here in the Video Games forum:

FS Thread