Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-21-2007, 11:05 PM

Default poker table for sale, philly area

id like to sell my poker table. i finished building it a month or two ago, and had so much fun building it that i want to make another one. problem is, in addition to not having enough room for 2 tables, i just dont need another one.

its really sturdy and seats 10 players and a dealer comfortably. made from 1-inch cabinet grade ply, surface is forest green speed felt, with 60-lb rail foam and 1/4inch surface padding. all of the materials (except the wood) were bought from YourAutoTrim.com

the table top was made to sit on a 6x3 ft office table - and this is where the only catch lies: im keeping the table i have it sitting on currently. reason being, its my moms. you can get a folding table at home depot for like 20 bucks though. or maybe you already have an office table, or you want to mount it on top of your dining room table or something, i dont know... no big deal right?

PM me if youd like pics. price is $200 - im only asking for what its going to cost me to build the new table.

for the record, if more than 1 person responds to this, its going to the first guy. im not taking bids or anything.

i live about 45 mins up 95 from center city. area code is 18977. pickup only.

-drew
Old 06-22-2007, 05:19 AM

Default Re: poker table for sale, philly area

I'd like pics - I have a place in Philly but am in NY right now, but intending to go back soon for a day (figure maybe next Friday)

Need a LOT of pictures though. As well as measurments of the table. Its made to fit on a 6x3 table, but what size is it?
Old 06-22-2007, 05:04 PM

the table is about 100 by 45 inches, measuring from the edges of the rails. the rail fits snugly onto the felt surface, which has a graceful radius of 20 inches.
Old 06-22-2007, 11:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
the table is about 100 by 45 inches, measuring from the edges of the rails. the rail fits snugly onto the felt surface, which has a graceful radius of 20 inches.

[/ QUOTE ]

The rails are only 2 1/2" wide? That's a little narrow, yes?
Old 06-23-2007, 01:00 AM

2.5 in rails would be very narrow. the rail overlaps the felt by a good 3 inches and extends about the same amount outward.