Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-12-2007, 09:32 PM

Default Dear Elijah Dukes,

Shawn Kemp called, he wants his reputation back.

I saw Dukes play A ball in the Southern Division of the California League of Professional Baseball. He was one of those guys you see at that level and just know he's on his way to the show (Jack Cust being one of the others I saw in that league who was obvious).

But Christ, Dukes, keep it in your [censored] pants.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Dear Elijah Dukes,

He still has some work left to do. According to this article back in 2002, Not a rickroll Kemp had 12-13 kids out of wedlock.
Old 06-12-2007, 09:49 PM

Best part of that article is that the woman Kemp knocked up is currently studying to be a sports agent. That's exactly who I want representing me, some groupie who got knocked up by Shawn Kemp.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Best part of that article is that the woman Kemp knocked up is currently studying to be a sports agent. That's exactly who I want representing me, some groupie who got knocked up by Shawn Kemp.

[/ QUOTE ]

she's looking towards her kid's future, if it's a boy - he's got All-Star genes.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:03 AM

Kemp is still going to get in the HoF. Elijah is on the right track.
Old 06-13-2007, 12:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
He still has some work left to do. According to this article back in 2002, Not a rickroll Kemp had 12-13 kids out of wedlock.

[/ QUOTE ]

Dukes is 22 and this will be either kid #5 or #6 with either four or five different women. Oh, and he's married, although his wife has filed for divorce and for a restraining order because he threatened to kill her (allegedly). In the last couple of years he's also been charged with drug possession and assault. He's off to a pretty good start!

The best part is when confronted with his latest impregnation he threw Gatorade at the woman he knocked up.
Old 06-13-2007, 01:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Dukes is 22 and this will be either kid #5 or #6 with either four or five different women. Oh, and he's married, although his wife has filed for divorce and for a restraining order because he threatened to kill her (allegedly). In the last couple of years he's also been charged with drug possession and assault. He's off to a pretty good start!

The best part is when confronted with his latest impregnation he threw Gatorade at the woman he knocked up.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good thing he kept his cool. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-13-2007, 01:35 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

she's looking towards her kid's future, if it's a boy - he's got All-Star genes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, I googled her name and surprise surprise, she's just another aspiring model/actress/singer/etc. Shocking that she didn't make it in the sports law business.

Link
Old 06-13-2007, 01:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Good thing he kept his cool. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

He wanted to be sure his kid was adequately hydrated!
Old 06-13-2007, 12:44 PM

"Yeah, we sat down and told him and he got mad and threw a Gatorade at me," she told investigators.

ahahahahahah, classy