Viewer Only Version

Analyzer Version

Ok, lets do it. Let me have it. GO GO GO
Old 06-03-2007, 04:36 PM

Default Re: HH review, FTP 18k win

First hand is missing?
Old 06-03-2007, 04:41 PM

Hand 5: (99) Something about this hand is sticking out to me. I think I check behind on the river. If he hit a flush (given that he checked the flop and played so passively) he may be check-raising on the river. I think you only get called or raised when you're beat on that hand.

Hand 10: (42o) Is that a standard call after a preflop minraiser UTG when he has more chips than you? I know you only have to put in another 30 chips, but is it worth it this early?

Hand 36: (78s) Why the push? I don't think he's leading out with anything that you're ahead of. If you think you have some FE, then just make a reraise. Your push looks like a draw more than AA, KK, QQ, AQ.

I wanted to put this out here now because I won't be able to watch the whole HH in one sitting.
Old 06-03-2007, 05:09 PM

82o should be the first hand.

Hand 10: I do make these type of calls on occasion and hope to flop decent enough. The c'r was because i was pretty sure he didnt have a J and would fold.

Hand 36: I read his hand dead on and thought for sure he would fold and i though that the only way to do that was to shove. Any reraise commits me anyways, so shoving is the same as making it 1200 to me.
Old 06-03-2007, 06:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Hand 36: I read his hand dead on and thought for sure he would fold and i though that the only way to do that was to shove. Any reraise commits me anyways, so shoving is the same as making it 1200 to me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't you think that making a raise less than a push looks scarier than a push? It makes it look like a Queen more than anything if you just raise. Yes, any reraise commits you, but I think in this spot, if you read him as a 9, you should represent a Queen. If he THEN reraises, you can push all-in (however it would have played out) because you wanted to get all of your chips in anyways.

I am thinking about it more and keep thinking of different scenerios of what you could have done.

I just confused myself.

Ok..I looked at the hand again. Any raise was going to put him all-in. I still think that you could have gotten him to fold if you would have just made a regular raise to 1600. You still have chips left, but it is like a push because he has to call off his stack anyways, however, it makes it appear that your hand is stronger than it is. If he calls that, then there is nothing you can do, but I think FE is maximized by making a raise that puts him all-in, but is not a push.
Old 06-03-2007, 06:27 PM

Hand 121 (A3o): In another hand on the CO you raised something like 82. Now you fold A3. Is it because of 82 usually being live? Is it because Aces are often dominated? Is it because there is that big stack 2 to your left?

Hand 135 (ATo): Is it standard to call of all of your stack to a push with ATo? Is it because he is on the Button and doesn't have to have much?

Hand 139 and 140 (AJo, AKo): Very nice!
Old 06-03-2007, 08:17 PM

Hand 121: I dont really like raising with weak A ever, but that doesnt mean i wont do it at times. As to the 82 hand, more just a steal that i can easily fold.

Hand 135: I just felt that ATo was way ahead of his shoving range so it was a snap call on my part.

Hands 139 and 140: ty