Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-30-2007, 02:36 AM

Default House season finale

dunno if anyone else likes this show but..

wtf?

someone less lazy than me put in white which (if any) of the actors are coming back next year.

I did like the chase cameron hook up though, chase has really grown on me for some reason.

Surprised there was zero house cuddy stuff.

Overall meh episode though.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:16 PM

Default Re: House season finale

bump.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:20 PM

Well not a huge response to this but I'll add my two cents.

I agree that it was a pretty weak episode. Pretty much the worst of the season in fact. The medical backdrop was poor and not as well thought out as it usally is. Giving the girl interferon for MS to see if she improved for example, just silly.

I was getting worried that something like this was going to happen since the build up to whatever big end of season event was going to occur really wasn't that strong.

Hopefully they have a decent plan for next season regarding keeping the decent characters around. Remember there was talk of Foreman staying and being given his own practice within the hospital at one point, so we might see something along those lines even those Foreman initally appeared to reject it.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:32 PM

I personally thought Chase should have told Cameron to F off. But whatev, she's got a tight little ass and he's marrying her in real life.

It didn't have the big whammo ending like a lot of shows, but I enjoyed it quite a bit. Very interesting to see what happens next year.
Old 05-30-2007, 02:36 PM

FWIW, I really love this show. Less than awesome episode though. I also have no clue what theyre going to do for actors next season. Very strange way to go, imo.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:00 PM

This show is just getting worse and worse the more I watch. House's wit and sarcasm just isn't as hilarious as it used to be, and the three stooges are pretty much annoying all the time these days.

My favorite part of this show is watching it with my doctor wife, who has a blast making fun of things like an internist doing diagnostic radiology or a radiologist doing open heart surgery. Last night she particularly ridiculed Foreman's incredibly poor CPR technique.

Actually, she thinks the show used to be quite on point in its first few seasons, with most of the cases portraying actual medical situations, albeit rare ones. Apparently they've run out of those scenarios though and now they more or less make [censored] up on any given night.

Swede
Old 05-30-2007, 03:18 PM

I thought this season was pretty good overall though the tritter stuff got a bit old and ultimately was a let down. One good thing about this show is its pretty consistently entertaining.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My favorite part of this show is watching it with my doctor wife, who has a blast making fun of things like an internist doing diagnostic radiology or a radiologist doing open heart surgery. Last night she particularly ridiculed Foreman's incredibly poor CPR technique.

[/ QUOTE ]

By contrast, my wife can't stand watching Law & Order or any other legal show with me because I make fun of all the absurdities on there.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought this season was pretty good overall though the tritter stuff got a bit old and ultimately was a let down. One good thing about this show is its pretty consistently entertaining.

[/ QUOTE ]

The middle of all the season have had a crappy story arc (Volger, Stacy, Tritter).

This episode wasn't bad. I liked most of it, don't know where they're going to go from here though.
Old 05-30-2007, 03:49 PM

There is a special circle of hell reserved for professionals who make fun of unrealistic portrayals of their profession in entertainment.