Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-18-2007, 10:21 PM

Default Betraying my Brother (long)

No part of me feels comfortable writing this. Holding it in, however, is something I can't do another day. I've been torn up for the past couple months having to hold back my feelings. I am not a "troll", but I refuse to use my primary account for obvious reasons, I'm a regular poster, not one generally in favor of such brutal honesty, but here goes.

I've been sleeping with my brothers wife. It happened after a family get together, there was liquor involved, it wasn't something intentional, honestly just happened. Well, it's been going on since then,for the past couple of months, it kills me to look at my brother because he's always been there for me, this would f'ing devastate him. He has always been there for me, helping me through a lot of problems growing up, he is six years older than me and I have always been able to look up to him.

I know, you're thinking I'm a dirtbag, and why won't I just stop if it wasn't planned. The truth is it wasn't planned. But I can't sit here and tell you I don't enjoy doing it. Afterward, I feel horrible. Before hand, if I am sober I even think to myself WTF am I doing. The sex itself is more satisfying than any encounter I ever had, I'm not a "player" by any means but I've been around the block a few times. What is weird is we have spent a ridiculous amount of time together before all this went down, and there was never anything going on. We have always just bonded well, made smalltalk, made fun of my bro in good humor, stuff like that.

We have never sat down and talked about stopping. After the first few times she made a statement regarding the sex, details here really seem pointless, it was just about it being good. I won't lie, it made me feel good about myself. But she started spilling more personal details about them, and this is where I became extremely uncomfortable. She has made remarks about my bro being a great dad, and that if he wasn't such a 'good guy' to their kids she would be gone. She told me he's basically unable to satisfy her sexually at all. I asked if there had been other guys and she got pissed. I believe that she's been faithful up until this point, but I guess I would've preferred her not to be. Atleast that way, if [censored] ever hits the fan, maybe it will be some other bum he finds out about, and not me.

The most disturbing comment she made to me was after a full night we spent together. She was shaken up. I have never seen her in tears before like this. She told me she wishes that he would just not come home from work. I asked what she meant by this, if she thought he was cheating her on or would leave her. She said no she knows he never would, I asked how could she be sure, maybe that's why subconciously she looked for me. She said because she knows he doesn't have the confidence to just sleep with anyone.

She then told me she wishes he would be "taken away from her". She said she didn't have the courage to leave him and she wished something would happen "at work". She kept referencing back to his work, I'm not going to disclose what my brother does but he's a city employee who could conceivably be hurt doing what he's doing. I told her talking like that wasn't cool and if she wants a change or is unhappy with them, she needs to just confront him. She told me she can't, that she wants to continue with me without him "ruining this for her". It pretty much ended there, we were both pretty out of it, and we didn't speak of it again.

Is it extremely abnormal for somebodys wife to say those kind of things? I'm getting creeped out, feeling weird about all of this, besides the sex there's no positive. I am just terrified at him finding out, her comments at first freaked me out , but you guys got to understand, we were pretty drunk. I think she was just really out of it, because there's been no morbid comments since then.

I don't know where to go from here.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:32 PM

Default Re: Betraying my Brother (long)

[ QUOTE ]
her comments at first freaked me out , but you guys got to understand, we were pretty drunk. I think she was just really out of it, because there's been no morbid comments since then.

[/ QUOTE ]
Good, for a second there I was starting to think she was a bad person.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:33 PM

For one, stop [censored] people's wives, especially your brother's.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:35 PM

Wow man. First thing is you really really really need to stop sleeping with this woman. I mean seriously as soon as possible. I know you already know this, and I know you want to but are having trouble. There's so many girls out there and you have to bang the one that can ultimately kill your relationship with your brother for life? I can only speak from my perspective, as I don't know how close you are to your brother, but my brother is one of my best friends and there's no way I would want to ruin that over some "great sex". Especially with a girl that sounds this f'ed up in the head.

Once you stop sleeping with her that's step one. I haven't thought about it enough to know step two yet. I'll let some others elaborate.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:35 PM

You might as well tell him because he is going to figure it out sooner or later. Imagine how bad you are going to feel when he comes to you and tells you that someone is sleeping w/ his wife but he doens't know the guy's name yet.

Personally, I think this is funny. You thought with the small head instead of the big one with the one woman in the world that could get you in trouble. And now you come on here hiding and feeling pity for yourself. Get a grip. You deserve what you get.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:37 PM

I am going to find out who you are and then expose you to the board.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I am going to find out who you are and then expose you to the board.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you should. Only a coward sleeps w/ his bro's wife and hides behinds the computer feeling pity.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:46 PM

Have fun in hell.
Old 05-18-2007, 10:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It happened after a family get together, there was liquor involved

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Before hand, if I am sober I even think to myself WTF am I doing.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
her comments at first freaked me out , but you guys got to understand, we were pretty drunk.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I don't know where to go from here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe to Alcoholics Anonymous?
Old 05-18-2007, 10:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Maybe to Alcoholics Anonymous? [ QUOTE ]

AA is the least of his problems!