Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-01-2007, 02:09 PM

Default Question

I was wondering if anyone knows if I am able to obtain hand history (last 1,000 hands) of a particular player from Full Tilt through Poker Tracker/whatever program. If anyone is willing to help. Please let me know. Thank you.
Old 05-01-2007, 02:23 PM

Default Re: Question

hi, i'm very new to all this too and have had poker tracker only a few weeks. when i open up the stats there is a long column on the left with all the names of all the players i've played with. i just scroll down to the player i want, click on thier name and everything i have on them appears in the main stats. i hope thats what u were after, if not sorry...
Old 05-01-2007, 05:18 PM

Default Re: Question

[ QUOTE ]
I was wondering if anyone knows if I am able to obtain hand history (last 1,000 hands) of a particular player from Full Tilt through Poker Tracker/whatever program. If anyone is willing to help. Please let me know. Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you weren't sitting with him for the last 1000 hands or didn't have your Pokertracker running and saving observed hands of the tables he was playing at, then there's no way to get this information.