Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-23-2007, 01:17 AM

Default Brag: boobies at a poker game

So one of the hosts on the show I'm shooting now decided to have a little poker game tonight, and a bunch of the guys who work there went over to our friend Bradley's place to play.

A couple of hours into the game, we had some visitors--two other camera guys (Darren and Cory) and two of the girls who work there as well (Aliya and Lauren). They brought a girl I'd never seen before named Michelle, who is a friend of Aliya's.

The five of them were just hanging around watching us play poker, when Michelle took off her top, and her bra, and stood there next to the table completely topless. (Young woman, pretty face, very nice body.) To say the least, we were shocked, and the poker game pretty much came to a halt. We asked Michelle why she was topless, and she said when she's inside she'd rather not wear clothing, given the choice. The girls who had accompanied Michelle seemed very amused by our interest.

I asked her if she wanted to play, and she did, but most of the guys at the table had gone for some kind of a meeting in another room. When they came back, they asked the five guests to leave. I was stunned. I was like... ummm... topless girl... wants to play poker... why are we asking her to leave... ?!?!?!

They all left soon after, and we went back to playing poker. It seems that the girl was a prostitute that Cory, Darren, Aliya and Lauren had hired to pull this little stunt, for their amusement (and ours). I think it cost them $30. Bradley lives at Jarvis and Gerrard, right across the street from what is known as "hooker Harvey's".

I didn't care. I was STILL all about... ummm... so why did we ask her to leave again?!?!

The conversation then weaved its way around to queries about whether or not we (our friends moreso than us, but us as well) were somehow exploiting this woman... taking advantage of her situation somehow by paying her to participate in this. The concensus was that she was probably being paid to do worse (depending on your point of view) things that night than taking her top off at a poker game.
Old 03-23-2007, 01:19 AM

Default Re: Brag: boobies at a poker game

[ QUOTE ]
So one of the hosts on the show I'm shooting now decided to have a little poker game tonight, and a bunch of the guys who work there went over to our friend Bradley's place to play.

A couple of hours into the game, we had some visitors--two other camera guys (Darren and Cory) and two of the girls who work there as well (Aliya and Lauren). They brought a girl I'd never seen before named Michelle, who is a friend of Aliya's.

The five of them were just hanging around watching us play poker, when Michelle took off her top, and her bra, and stood there next to the table completely topless. (Young woman, pretty face, very nice body.) To say the least, we were shocked, and the poker game pretty much came to a halt. We asked Michelle why she was topless, and she said when she's inside she'd rather not wear clothing, given the choice. The girls who had accompanied Michelle seemed very amused by our interest.

I asked her if she wanted to play, and she did, but most of the guys at the table had gone for some kind of a meeting in another room. When they came back, they asked the five guests to leave. I was stunned. I was like... ummm... topless girl... wants to play poker... why are we asking her to leave... ?!?!?!

They all left soon after, and we went back to playing poker. It seems that the girl was a prostitute that Cory, Darren, Aliya and Lauren had hired to pull this little stunt, for their amusement (and ours). I think it cost them $30. Bradley lives at Jarvis and Gerrard, right across the street from what is known as "hooker Harvey's".

I didn't care. I was STILL all about... ummm... so why did we ask her to leave again?!?!

The conversation then weaved its way around to queries about whether or not we (our friends moreso than us, but us as well) were somehow exploiting this woman... taking advantage of her situation somehow by paying her to participate in this. The concensus was that she was probably being paid to do worse (depending on your point of view) things that night than taking her top off at a poker game.

[/ QUOTE ]
was she being staked? if not, then she's bad enough you'll probably have your 30$ back soon enough
Old 03-23-2007, 01:24 AM

i opened this thread for pics, but now that i see there are none, i'll check another thread out
Old 03-23-2007, 02:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
i opened this thread for pics, but now that i see there are none, i'll check another thread out

[/ QUOTE ]
hahaha, me too
Old 03-23-2007, 02:38 AM

it sounds more like it should start "dear penthouse" and end with "after my friends finished I returned for seconds"
Old 03-23-2007, 02:54 AM

RULE # 1 = PICTURES NECESSARY
Old 03-23-2007, 02:55 AM

incredibly useless without pics
Old 03-23-2007, 02:56 AM

i opened this thread for pics and all i saw was words.
Old 03-23-2007, 02:57 AM

WOW BOOBS OMG IVE NEVER SEEN THOSE. ITS GOOD TO KNOW I CAN GO TO A POKER GAME TO SEE SOME BOOBS. WISH THERE WERE SOME ON THE INTERNET OR IN REAL LIFES

OMG I WANT TO SUCKLE THESE TEATS 4EVA
Old 03-23-2007, 04:30 AM

boobs + home poker

yah im here