LegoPoker Hand Converter

<font color="black">Stack Sizes</font>
SB: $98.5
BB: $27
UTG: $91.70
MP: $142.10
CO: $106.20
Hero (BTN): $95.40

<font color="black">Preflop:</font> 8[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($1.5, 6 players)
UTG folds, MP folds, <font color="red">CO raises to $3.50</font>, <font color="red">Hero raises to $12</font>, SB folds, BB folds, CO calls $8.50

<font color="black">Flop:</font> 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] ($25.5, 2 players)
CO checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $18</font>, CO calls $18

<font color="black">Turn:</font> 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] [9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] ($61.5, 2 players)
CO checks, <font color="red">Hero bets $30</font>, <font color="red">CO raises all in to $76.20</font>, Hero calls all in for $35.40
Uncalled bet of $10.80 returned to CO

<font color="black">River:</font> 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] J[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] 3[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] [5[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]] ($192.3, 2 players)
No action
Old 03-15-2007, 05:02 PM

Default Re: RR pot critique

my PF aggression never seems to be over 1.75, i usually fold this hand unless i think the guy is a complete donkey and will stack off very lightly but im trying some things out.

mostly looking to see if you guys think i should have 3bet here, what type of player would you 3bet this hand with in this spot.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
what type of player would you 3bet this hand with in this spot.

[/ QUOTE ]

tight
Old 03-15-2007, 05:13 PM

Preflop isn't standard, but it's okay to mix in occassionally - especially if you have a tight image and opponent is nitty. I like it better with sooted connects obv tho.

Postflop looks good as played - you prolly burned his KK and he was furious in the chat.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:22 PM

Vs an opponent with a high preflop raise and that Ive seen lay down a lot preflop to 3bets. I would not want to be raising here with the intention that they call and I can outplay them postflop, I want them to fold a very high percentage of the time.

The only benefit to making this play (very occasionally) would be to widen your 3betting range....but with most people these days it is wide enough, you dont want people to start 4betting you when you do 3bet with hand like aq and 88 so I dont see the benefit
Old 03-15-2007, 05:48 PM

so you would 3bet 88? for some reason i think this has more value to 3bet than 88......

i find most of my 3bets are from the blinds, i just was trying to do it more in position, i usually fold this here as i said but wanted to see what happened, i obv hoped for a fold PF or a fold to chet.

so im guessing my ~ 4% cold calls from the BTN is normal? i was thinking i might be calling too much and it would be very vulnerable at higher levels when people are even more squeeze happy than they are now.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:50 PM

Postflop seems standard. I wouldn't make the preflop move unless villain was nitty and I had a nitty image.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:53 PM

You really need to have good reads to 3bet this at this level. It's not a move I usually make because its not really necessary tbh. Duno why everyone jizzes over light 3betting absolutely everyone at the moment. Its real dumb a lot of the time. Postflop I check the flop and go broke on the turn.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
You really need to have good reads to 3bet this at this level. It's not a move I usually make because its not really necessary tbh. Duno why everyone jizzes over light 3betting absolutely everyone at the moment. Its real dumb a lot of the time. Postflop I check the flop and go broke on the turn.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-15-2007, 05:56 PM

preflop is gross