Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-15-2007, 04:44 AM

Default Trip Report: My gay date

Aight first of all, no disrespect to gay dudes. Sexuality is a minor component of an individual, so wtf cares.

Tonight I'm playin pool at the local pool hall, I'm a "regular." There's another dude, a little Mexican guy, that's there all the time. We've played pool together, drank together, so we're aight but not like homies or anything. So tonight we're playin, we get drunk (as usual) and he says we should go to a local bar. We talk to his friends, they say they wanna go, sure, all is good. So I'm driving there (a little drunk, would probably fail a breathalyzer [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] but I can still drive decently. Yeah I know it's bad). On the way he says that his friends were tired and went home instead. Okay whatever...if I was a girl, it'd be a red flag, but I don't expect to get hit on by dudes (especially not in this town, where everyone hates gay people).

We get to the bar, drink some beers and play some pool. We also take some shots of Patron, cause that's just how we roll. Well after a while he's sitting at the bar, and I go up and ask the bartender if we've paid our tab. It looks like they're having a disagreement about paying or something, but I'm pretty sure we paid. Bartender says we're cool...my friend says, "If this guy won't put out, I'll just get the bartender's number." EXCUSE ME WHAAAAAAAA?!?!?! He was pissed at me. Apparently he had been buying me drinks all night thinking he was going to get some. I guess anyway.

So I call my chick friend up and tell her what's going on, she says, "Don't worry I'm coming to save you." She shows up at the bar in like 5 minutes, finds me, bends me over her knee and kisses me. You can see steam coming out of this dude's ears. Now my chick friend rocks (obviously), so she wasn't trying to make him jealous or anything...definitely not a bitch. She just wanted to make it look like she was a chick that missed me really badly and wanted my nuts. We stuck around for a few minutes and she kept trying to get me away, making hints that she wanted to do me.

Managed to get out of there after he introduced me to a couple dudes...my chick friend was skeptical of my story until she saw my "date" rub his hand against another dude's crotch. But she played it off good and saved me from everything...obviously I owe her a crapload.

Looking back on it, it's not that exciting of a story...but that was my first gay date and how my friend rescued me from it.
Old 03-15-2007, 04:51 AM

Default Re: Trip Report: My gay date

So why not seal the deal and nail your chick friend?
Old 03-15-2007, 04:52 AM

So, basically, you led a gay dude on for free drinks.

Bravo.
Old 03-15-2007, 04:54 AM

This is how I imagine all girls who are "my friend" thinking - "wait, he wanted to have sex with me? ZOMGOHNOES!!1!!1 I was just letting him buy me drinks all night and going to the bar with him and hanging out!" lol.

That said, nice save by your friend. That saved you from a veeeery awkward situation.
Old 03-15-2007, 04:58 AM

heh, that was pretty funny.

Generally it helps to hear a guy say "I'm gay," "I like to have sex with guys," "oooh that guy is really hot," or something that directly indicates that he's gay before trying to [censored] him.
Old 03-15-2007, 05:49 AM

your a regular at a gay bar... what did u expect?
Old 03-15-2007, 05:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
your a regular at a gay bar... what did u expect?

[/ QUOTE ]
hrm, how do you interpret "pool hall" as "gay bar?"

reading comprehension, young grasshopper
Old 03-15-2007, 06:01 AM

Did you hit your chick friend at least?
Old 03-15-2007, 08:30 AM

my first gay date .........Does this mean u plan on having more?
Old 03-15-2007, 08:55 AM

You left out the part where you guys had gay sex. If he was paying for your drinks, that should have been a clue that he wanted some.