Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-09-2007, 04:26 PM

Default Sugar daddy/paying non-hookers for sex

A post in STTF got me thinking about this. Basically here are my two experiences with sort of sugar-daddyish situations. Curious if others have had any. Also, if you exist on 2+2 and you haven't ever positively stated that you *have* paid for sex, I promise you everyone will assume that you *have not*. So no need to reply "I've never paid for sex", as it's kind of useless to this thread.

I had a party buddy that I used to get messed up with alot and fool around with every now and then. Then I started making a lot of money (for me) and every now and then I'd get so worked up on ecstacy and whatever else with her that I'd try to bargain/barter with her (pretty much a low point for me, I guess I can laugh about it now).

Seemed like if she wasn't in the mood no amount would work, I think I offered her 2 months rent one time - $1600 or so. No dice. But if she was in the mood she'd let me do stuff in exchange for like a wireless router ($100). I think stuff or favors vs. straight cash made her feel better, and it definitely had to be her calling the shots.

Also we had a lot of mutual friends. But I think she knew it would be pretty shameful for me to admit this stuff, so I would be more likely to keep the secret. And she has every kind of horrible dirt on me imagineable. Mutually assured destruction there.

I met this girl one time at Chateau Marmont. We were getting along pretty well, then all of a sudden she just blurts out "I have a daddy". (IE - sugar) Ok. So I'm pretty curious about that. It turns out she has some dude that pays her rent every now and then gets her stuff like nice hats(?). So of course we end up getting all wasted and at some point in the evening I offer her $375 for sex later on. How I came up with that figure I have no idea. How I thought I was going to get it up on a gram of coke I have no idea either. But it was one of those things where she didn't really acknowledge when I said it, and it was loud and we were wasted and a million other weird things were said.

So eventually we wind up back at her place in the valley, where she basically has a small partitioned part of a living room that she sleeps in (IE - rent aint THAT much). She ends up sort of falling asleep in my lap but caressing me while she's doing it. Then we fool around for like a couple hours, but she's sort of acting like she's asleep most of the time (!?). So weird. AND I PROMISE - this was not some date rape thing. When she wasn't acting asleep we talked, everything was cool. I'm guessing she had stuff happen to her as a kid, so this sleep thing was her way of going to another place or something.

I honestly didn't really know at this point if we're just foooling around for fun, or if I'm interviewing for the new daddy position. No money had changed hands or been discussed since my one offer. So I eventually got a little weirded about by the sleep thing and said I'm going. She said "ok, Matt" and walked me to the door. I called her a couple times but we never saw each other again. I did call her wasted one time and ask if she was interested in "daddy for a night". She called me back the next day but we never hooked up.

Anyway moral of the story - if you want to find random women who can turn into quasi-whores - move to LA. Or Vegas.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:28 PM

Default Re: Sugar daddy/paying non-hookers for sex

Dude LOL, you have balls to post this. Total date rape.

Begging for sex is lame, offerening to pay a non hooker is even lamer,but you were rolling so who am i to judge.

moral of the story, you are a melvin
Old 03-09-2007, 04:29 PM

How I wound up in the midwest, I'll never know.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:29 PM

STTF?
Old 03-09-2007, 04:32 PM

I have a couple girls that I know that I can call anytime with a little white, and get laid, its not the exact same, but usually drugs are better than money in this regard. I do hae a good friend, huge dealer, lots of cash, has 3 or 4 chicks that he "takes care of". The thing is, you never want to "work out a deal" as that freezes the girls up, you want to drop hints, and then just go through with the actions you hinted at.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:33 PM

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] Suzzer

(for $375)
Old 03-09-2007, 04:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude LOL, you have balls to post this. Total date rape.

Begging for sex is lame, offerening to pay a non hooker is even lamer,but you were rolling so who am i to judge.

moral of the story, you are a melvin

[/ QUOTE ]

Trust me it wasn't date rape. It was weird though. She initiated it. A couple times I said I'm leaving or whatever and she would get more active and initiate more stuff. After a while I figured out she wanted me to continue, but wanted to pretend like she was asleep for some reason. Maybe a weird fetish, who knows? Like I said I eventually had enough and left.

I agree this stuff is kind of lame. But I've never claimed to be god's gift to women so I don't really care. And I was completely wasted. I have also managed to have a decnt amount of non-begging, often drug-related, crazy hookups with pretty hot chicks, some good friends. It's normal relationships with hot, nice girls I seem to have no luck with.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's normal relationships with hot, nice girls I seem to have no luck with.

[/ QUOTE ]

I make money, but it's making millions and millions of dollars without any training, skills or work that I can't seem to get down. That said, I'm in a 2.5 year relationship with a reasonably hot girl who's pretty nice and normal... no, wait she's crazy because she's a girl in a relationship, that's right. Never mind.
Old 03-09-2007, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
AND I PROMISE - this was not some date rape thing....
Anyway moral of the story

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but I couldn't help being reminded of the Sublime song Date Rape:

"The moral of the date rape story, it does not pay to be drunk and horny.
But thats the way it had to be.
They locked him up and threw away the key.
Well, I cant take pity on men of his kind,
Even though he now takes it in the behind."
Old 03-09-2007, 04:57 PM

Btw, I found this picture that I sent out in an email right after the thing with the Chateau Marmont girl. I was trying to show my friend what she looked like. This IS NOT her, but looks a lot like her. She had some hawaiian or something. Very very cute. She was a little chubbier than this girl, but not fat at all with nice big [censored]. She was really smokin.