Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2007, 03:33 PM

Default Forum Switch Ambassadors

In a recent thread of great scintillation Tugpq suggested that Bluffths and I change forums for one day. I would enjoy this greatly. Maybe we can encouage others to do the same...even in strat forums...Felicia Lee and the Grunch trade, Al Schoonmaker and Johnny Hughes start Ask Me threads in their respective homebases, and finally in a sweeping gesture of goodwill, the David and EL Diablo swap colors and forums in a explosion of 2+2 lovefestery.

In this spirit I declare Monday March 5th FORUM SWAP DAY.
So BluffThis, whatta ya say? I'll post in SMP and Politics for a day and you post in BBV and BBV4L. I'll do my best to be serious and thoughtful and you just keep on making those wisecracks we love so bad! We can both still post in ATF but no other forums. We can post in Other Gambling if its an emergency.

Please pledge your support to this groundbreaking idea in this thread...

Tupgq who are you gonna swap with? I suggest: a pog/lounger!
Old 03-01-2007, 03:51 PM

Location: this forum again I will ban you. If you send me an email or private message, I will ban you.
Default Re: Forum Switch Ambassadors

awesome idea.
Old 03-01-2007, 03:57 PM

I want censored to post in and read only BBV/BBV4l for a day, minimum of 30 posts. I am willing to spend an entire day in the American Idol forum for this to happen.
Old 03-01-2007, 04:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I want censored to post in and read only BBV/BBV4l for a day, minimum of 30 posts. I am willing to spend an entire day in the Full Ring forum for this to happen.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 03-01-2007, 04:53 PM

do it do it do it!
Old 03-01-2007, 05:02 PM

GA -

Haha. My first thought was to convince some HSNL regular who never posts in OT forums to do it (for example, nath doesn't count, he posts in EVERY forum).

I just spent my lunch reading through that forum though and I think people would get tired of me really fast. I'd be stuck saying things like "take the free card", "SHOVE", and "I don't like your line here" (with no subsequent explanation obv) in order to hide my ignorance, and then after a few of those Yeti would probably come wandering along banhammer in hand and I would get a day off.

Maybe a regular from the Magazine forum will swap with me? [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

As for your situation, I don't know which would be funnier: you both acting in character - Bluff typing out 200 word responses to five word acronym-heavy posts in BBV while you respond to 500 word posts in Politics with "LDO" - or you both acting in the character of the specific forum.

As an aside, we should start a thread where we will all donate to a children's charity if Bluff posts "LOL documents" in BBV.

-- tupgq
Old 03-01-2007, 05:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I want censored to post in and read only BBV/BBV4l for a day, minimum of 30 posts. I am willing to spend an entire day in the American Idol forum for this to happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

gild. i would be willing to do this. 2 conditions

1) the mod forum is exempt if the need arises but I will only post if I feel it absolutely necessary to voice an opinion about something

2) edit, even better I get to pick a few posters and you are only allowed to respond directly to their posts in the forums which I choose
Old 03-01-2007, 05:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

1) the mod forum is exempt if the need arises but I will only post if I feel it absolutely necessary to voice an opinion about something

2) edit, even better I get to pick a few posters and you are only allowed to respond directly to their posts in the forums which I choose

[/ QUOTE ]

accepted, but it cannot be in a non-holdem strategy forum and it has to be for the same number of posts (30 or whatever you want to pick).
Old 03-01-2007, 05:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

accepted, but it cannot be in a non-holdem strategy forum and it has to be for the same number of posts (30 or whatever you want to pick).

[/ QUOTE ]

gild ill update as I think about but for starters I will expect participation in the politics forum
Old 03-01-2007, 05:51 PM

I'm game. Just don't put me on the Stud forum, since that would be more like home to me than O8.

Looks like I'll be back for a while, unless more cancer problems crop up. I've been MIA for the past few months.

Felicia [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]