Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2007, 12:44 PM

Default Most reliable method for US players to get money in?

After nearly getting burned by Neteller and reading the problems some people are having in the e-Passporte thread, I am wondering if there is one method that rises above the rest for US players?

I am playing Stars and FT now. I would like be able to make a deposit today. Thanks for any advice.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:13 PM

Default Re: Most reliable method for US players to get money in?

If you just want a few hundo on either stars or FT you can go to your local grocery store and get these prepaid visa cards, I've used them several times on stars and FT and they work great... I think you can even use a credit card to buy them. allaccessgift.com go to that site and you can put in ur zipcode and it'll tell you where the nearest retailers are by you that carry em.
Gl
Old 03-02-2007, 01:32 PM

The question should actually be what is the most reliable way to get your money out once it is in.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:41 PM

For small amounts Visa Gift Cards for Big amounts you can you western union or your Wells Fargo debit card. Also Ultimate Bet accepts any Mastercard or Visa.
Old 03-02-2007, 01:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The question should actually be what is the most reliable way to get your money out once it is in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I (used to) use my poker hobby as an income supplement. What are the logistics of withdrawl these days? I read in the EPassporte thread that withdrawls are pretty hairy.

The last time I got a Stars check, it took them 2 weeks to get it to me.

Fortunately for me, I got my money off Neteller before the crash. I have cash in FTP now by way of Doyle's, but I want to get back on Stars too.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:09 PM

Epassporte works. Just takes 7-10 business days for the $ to hit your account. Or you can just request a check. On stars if its over a certain amount you get free fedex delivery and it only takes like 4 days.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Epassporte works. Just takes 7-10 business days for the $ to hit your account. Or you can just request a check. On stars if its over a certain amount you get free fedex delivery and it only takes like 4 days.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or you could just pony up the $35 for the ATM card and the problem is solved. $2 withdrawals...as soon as funds hit your account.

And to the OP...if you use your debit card to fund your epass account it only takes a matter of minutes.

epass has worked as well as neteller used to for me....individual results might vary.