Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-27-2007, 11:48 AM

Default Morning Glory and my glorious journey with LSA (trip report)

Head up in the clouds, feeling like flying, seeing colors and [censored] YES! I have had my morning glory seeds for ages but I've been a little scared to use them, I mean, after all, they contain LSA [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. I've never done any other drugs in my life. This is my first experience with drugs.
So I'm watching Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas and I'm like -"Hell, monday I'll do it, I'll take the seeds. It sure looks like fun".

So monday comes and I'm like "nah I'm not going to do it today". Obv I start doing school stuff at 9am because I have some tests coming in 2 weeks and they have a major impact on everything (I will blow them for sure). So at 2pm
I'm like -"[censored] THIS I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE SEEEDS PLZZ".
I ask my friend who has done this a few times how to prepare them. I have around 500 seeds and I plan to take a medium dose of 150 so first I put the stash in 4 parts and think that it might be a little too much so I take a little less.
I go ask my friend about this and he says that take 1/4 or more, so I pour a little more of these glorious seeds in my bucket.

I heat some water and put the seeds in there because the seeds are kinda hard to eat if they are not soaked. At this point I'm very excited. I let a hour go past and start smashing those those little seeds with my teeth. YUCK they taste like [censored], seriously. This stuff is like nutmeg, very bad tasting [censored]. Well, I get it done and feel normal.

I start feeling a little sick after a hour or so and what I've read is normal, so taking my friend's advice I go for a walk and get some cigarrettes. I feel very heavy at this point and a bit sleepy, still nauseous.

I get home and I think that it's hitting me but I still feel sick so I try to vomit. No good, I can't do it. Well I went to bed and fire up some infected mushroom. I feel a little weird and start watching the ceiling, it's blurry and makes kinda strange shapes. At this point I'm getting reeeeaally trippy. I feel very sleepy and decide to just chill and close my eyes while I listen to the music. W O W, if you've ever experienced lucid dreams this is kinda like lucid but it feels way much more real and it's way more vivid.

I'm just chilling and flying in jungles and [censored] and it hits me, I don't know what song it was but there was some synth music and choir stuff and poww there I was, in cape in some medieval church or chappel. It was very cool. I can't describe it but it was AWESOME.

T+4h I start only feeling relaxed and obviously good [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. I start thinking how awesome this little seed was regardless how bad it tasted.
I go to sleep and sleep good 12 hours which is unusual for me and see good dreams. So this was my first blunder into drug world and I must say it was one [censored] awesome one. I will definitely try this again.

Long, probably boring but thanks for reading [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Over and out Testaaja