Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2007, 04:29 PM

Default UB Cashout Problem

I wanted to let everyone that UB (UltimateBet) is not following their own "User Agreement" when it comes to cashouts. I recently requested to cashout via Check and it was declined and I received the following reason for the decline "Deposit with no game play". This is taken directly from the User Agreement found on Ultimatebet.com You may request to cashout and withdraw any or all of your Account Balance at any time after 48 hours of your last deposit and there is no requirement to play the Games in order for you to make such request. As a player even if you deposit you have every right to withdraw your money without playing. I even called support and they could not give me a solid reason why they are going against their user agreement"
Old 02-11-2007, 04:39 PM

Default Re: UB Cashout Problem

Instead of posting here, why don't you play some.

Why did you deposit in the first place if you weren't going to play?

It is actually well-known that at UB you have to play some before withdrawing.
Old 02-11-2007, 04:40 PM

Edit: Blah. BB beat me to the punch but he's right.

This is old news. They don't like people trying to cash out who have not given them any rake. It costs them money to process cashouts and they want it back somehow. The better question is: Why did you deposit and then not play any hands before you tried to cashout.
Old 02-11-2007, 04:43 PM

UB is clearly not following their User Agreement and who knows what else they are not following. I am an affiliate of them and only deposited around a grand and then recieved my affiliate commission so I decided to cashout. I do not care that it costs them money to process. If it costs money they should modify the User Agreement. This is very disturbing to me that they do not follow the user agreement.
Old 02-11-2007, 04:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
UB is clearly not following their User Agreement and who knows what else they are not following. I am an affiliate of them and only deposited around a grand and then recieved my affiliate commission so I decided to cashout. I do not care that it costs them money to process. If it costs money they should modify the User Agreement. This is very disturbing to me that they do not follow the user agreement.

[/ QUOTE ]

The user agreement is really worth nothing more than a steaming pile of [censored]. I mean what recourse do you really have when UB violates the agreement? UB has been violating this part of the agreement for a long time. They usually never let people cashout without giving them some playing time first. You're gonna have to play there for a few hours or a few days or whatever if you want your money.