Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-10-2007, 11:51 AM

Default Epassporte speeding up?

First withdrawal into bank took 8 business days (well not first, but first for awhile). Second withdrawal took 5 business days. Anyone else experience this?
Old 02-10-2007, 12:45 PM

Default Re: Epassporte speeding up?

My micro-deposits took over a week to show up, then I made my first deposit and it appeared on my on-line bank statement two days later. I get a message when I login saying the money won't be available until next Thursday, but at least they told me ahead of time.
Old 02-10-2007, 01:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My micro-deposits took over a week to show up, then I made my first deposit and it appeared on my on-line bank statement two days later. I get a message when I login saying the money won't be available until next Thursday, but at least they told me ahead of time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Literally the same exact thing for me mbburch. Same time for the micro-deposits and same deal on the bank statement. Money available next Thursday. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 02-10-2007, 01:17 PM

My first withdrawl took 12 days, and my second took 5, they both arrived in my bank account on the same day.
Old 02-10-2007, 02:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
My first withdrawl took 12 days, and my second took 5, they both arrived in my bank account on the same day.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is really good news. Perhaps it means the slowness is on the bank end. But once they do it once, they know it's ok and the withdrawals hit your bank faster.
Old 02-10-2007, 03:16 PM

thanks for the info.
i am at around 2 weeks and still haven't seen my micros yet, sounds like it is just the deal with them. they must have just got a ridiculously huge amount of requests.
Old 02-10-2007, 04:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was freaking out a bit when my bank statement said that money had been sent to epassporte but I couldn't get any info from epassporte as to where the money was. Thankfully about 2 days after they withdrawaled from my checking account they told me when I would see my money.

All in all I think epassporte sucks. It's taken a month from the time I signed up to the time I'll be able to deposit on a poker site.
Old 02-10-2007, 07:02 PM

They actually have been pretty good with me after some intial problems. I got my micro deposits the next day. I think what people dont realize is that it isnt like neteller. It takes 7 business days for you to access to your money if you make an eft.