Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-13-2007, 01:57 PM

Default MONEYGRAM deposits - Concern / Question

I havent put any money on stars since yanking most of it months ago. i decided to look at the moneygram option (US player)

2 Things that concern me...

I go to the Cashier under my stars acct. account - I see it
I go to the Cashier under an acct i created for my father - I DO NOT see it

Also, i did the moneygram request... an email gets sent to me with the Company to be paid set as : QBC9167

I check a moneygram agent at a store down the block from work. He puts in the company code.. and what comes up in the list of available a payees..

Two individuals from Florida, with 2 separate addresses and the same code. Not 2 companies.. but 2 individuals.. something like Peter Goss and Eduardo something..

I have sent stars support a mail asking them to confirm why and what the hell is this?

Anyone else try this deposit method?

At this point there is no shot in Hell i send money to what appears to be 2 guys in Florida on the surface..

Anyone have any details here? Why isnt the Moneygram option available from both accts... and why are the billers 2 guys from Florida

ginzorella
Old 02-13-2007, 03:21 PM

Default Re: MONEYGRAM deposits - Concern / Question

Chill. They aren't trying to steal your money. This is how WU works. What do you think would be the odds of having your money transferred if the payee was listed as "Pokerstars"?? As for Moneygram, they do it by code number and company name. All you need is company name, a four digit code and location. Fill out your blue, express payment form, hand you money to the cashier, get your reference number. Once you got the reference number call the payee and confirm. Takes all of about 15 minutes. The hardest, dangerous and most time consuming part of the whole transaction is the drive to Wal-Mart in the snow.

I have no idea why people find it so hard to deposit money onto their favorite sites...
Old 02-13-2007, 04:11 PM

Did you even bother to read my post?

doesnt seem like it....
Old 02-13-2007, 04:22 PM

Ive been running horrible. Have done the moneygram to Stars from 3 different Wal Marts for a total of 5 times. Every time has been smooth and the moneys in the acct usually by the time I get home or within an hour tops. Actually on my way out the door to make it #6. Good luck OP.
Old 02-13-2007, 09:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Did you even bother to read my post?

doesnt seem like it....

[/ QUOTE ]

No, I didn't read it. I have ESP and I just randomly posted this message today on 2+2. Just so happens my post found yours and matched up...