Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-07-2007, 07:39 PM

Default Best website or project so far

I thought we could discuss those people who have done an exceptional job on their projects so far. What are the websites that everyone likes best. It will give a littel encouragement to those who have done a good job and something for the rest of us to shoot for.

Which user has the best site in your opinion and what makes it promising. Do you like the design or the concept or the content. Just wondering which you guys liked the best.
Old 02-07-2007, 07:59 PM

Default Re: Best website or project so far

http://www.caffeineenthusiast.com/ar...coffee-machine

I like the layout of this site. It has good content and relevent ads. Are you getting any traffic and add revenue yet. This is one of the best I've seen so far.

http://www.richfromyourhome.com/

I also like this site. I think the layout could be a little better and I don't agree with the way you have your adsense displayed, but overall this site has promise. I would give this site a B, but it has a lot of room to improve.

Congradulations to both of you. Let me know how your traffic is doing and add revenue.
Old 02-08-2007, 02:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
http://www.caffeineenthusiast.com/ar...coffee-machine

I like the layout of this site. It has good content and relevent ads. Are you getting any traffic and add revenue yet. This is one of the best I've seen so far.

[/ QUOTE ]
Thanks, Majesty. I've made about $30 since I put it up last month. My ad clicks have significantly slowed down though, as I didn't follow through with getting more articles and more backlinks like I really needed to. I'm a slacker [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-08-2007, 02:31 AM

I think that's a great idea for a niche.

I drink the stuff everyday but would have never thought about building a niche around it.

You can't really complain about $30 so far. The tough part is over, you can probably clear that per month with a little more work and turn it into a nice source of passive income.
Old 02-08-2007, 02:41 AM

I wouldnt worry about how much money you've made so far. I was just curious. I realy like that site, keep adding content you are doing a good job.