Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-06-2007, 07:12 AM

Default Click2pay not accepting americans?

I just withdrew money from FTP to click2pay. Now, I can't log in, and I noticed they have a note saying not accepting registration from americans. How do I get my money. I was under the mistaken assumption that since they so quickly take my money from my bank, that I would be able to deposit back into my bank just about as easy.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:32 PM

Default Re: Click2pay not accepting americans?

Its true they arent accepting new american registration but thats not you.I have the same notice on my page but i can still log in.It sounds funny but make sure your security isnt blocking the popup for your account screen.It seems extra sensitive to being blocked.
Old 02-06-2007, 02:24 PM

Default Re: Click2pay not accepting americans?

My click2pay story.
I opened an account during the frenzy of 1/19. I filled out the forms, talked to a service rep regarding the security questions, etc...
My account wasn't opened till 2 weeks later around 2/1. They had the notice about not being open to US accounts, but that applies to new customers. I made the min deposit to FT, and must wait 7 days to make a decent size withdrwal (I think max 750). I will try and withdraw to my bank account this weekend, and I guess that's when we find out what the real deal is. I don't have tons of cash locked up like most of you ($1300), but considering I bought in for 200 before the neteller crash, I want my money. I earned it, playing against you sharks. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]