Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-06-2007, 12:09 AM

Default neteller auto-hangs up on me when i select customer service

higher than normal call volume, please visit updates.neteller.com - thank you - click

and please note, neteller does not respond to us member service inquiries via livechat

let me bend over further so you can stick it right up my A, neteller
Old 02-06-2007, 12:59 AM

Default Re: neteller auto-hangs up on me when i select customer service

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/sh...Number=8936883

NETELLER is screening phone calls #8935249 - 01/27/07 03:38 PM

I can't believe this, but somehow I used up my "available" phone calls this week.

Until yesterday, I think I called NETELLER 3 times since the meltdown. I then tried to call again yesterday to get an EFT cancelled -- they previously said that they couldn't cancel it, but now I've heard they'll cancel any EFT. Anyway, I call and I get a message saying they're experiencing high call volume and they can't take my call, etc. I'm like, w/e, I'll call back later. So I try 3-4 more times over the course of the night, each time getting that message. I get a little suspicious because other people were posting about getting through. So I ask my roommate to borrow his phone, I call the VIP number and OBV I get right through to NETELLER support. My EFT is supposedly going to be cancelled on Monday or Tuesday.

Anyone else on NETELLER's "do not call us" list? If you are, try calling VIP from another phone and see what happens.
Old 02-06-2007, 01:04 AM

What do any of you hope to achieve by getting through to some CS peon and talking to them? You know the answer you are going to get, the FBI has your money and "hopefully" you will get paid in 6-8 weeks. They can't and won't change that situation just because you cry to them about how much you need your money and how long you've been a customer.

P.S. Not trying to be a dick - that's just the way it is.
Old 02-06-2007, 03:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What do any of you hope to achieve by getting through to some CS peon and talking to them? You know the answer you are going to get, the FBI has your money and "hopefully" you will get paid in 6-8 weeks. They can't and won't change that situation just because you cry to them about how much you need your money and how long you've been a customer.

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about or are you just making this up?
Old 02-06-2007, 03:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

People are confused because of the recent poor articles put out by USA Today, etc. Pretty sure the FBI doesn't have the cash.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

People are confused because of the recent poor articles put out by USA Today, etc. Pretty sure the FBI doesn't have the cash.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT
Closed Thread