Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Omaha High
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-29-2007, 01:19 PM

Default PokeraceHUD - figures

can someone post a quick rundown of the figures that show up and what they equate to... e.g. total agression = 4... is that hi or low or medium etc... thanks!

edit: this is for omaha on stars... any advice on the best firgures to keep up (eg hands played probably doesnt matter as much as others?

tnx again
Old 01-29-2007, 02:24 PM

Default Re: PokeraceHUD - figures

I added c-bet percentage and fold to river bet percentage. aggression under 2 means they're fairly cautions, over 3 means they bet alot of draws.

hands played lets you know how far you should trust your numbers.
Old 01-29-2007, 07:28 PM

thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-30-2007, 08:47 AM

Aggro on a street by street level is important too. Many of my opponents will be 4.0 on the flop (meaning they bet/raise fairly often on the flop), 1.0 on the turn (meaning they usually just call or check behind unless they are very strong and 6 on the river (meaning they will bet most of the time when they miss a draw).

Cbet percentage isn't as important to me, mostly because people generally cbet too much in PLO. What is much more important to me in relation to cbets is how often they will bet flops that are not good for their hands, and what they will do against aggression in those situations.
Old 01-30-2007, 02:43 PM

Ok i'm starting to get to grip with HUD now.... can you explain what figures you actually have up underneath their aliases? and why?

do u play on stars, and if so can you send me your layout? [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

if so pm me pls
Old 01-30-2007, 06:03 PM

I just use the standard layouts with some minor modifications. Generally the best part of PAHud for me is the feature where you can click on their name and it brings up a list showing all of their PT stats.

I do not currently play on Stars, sorry.
Old 01-30-2007, 06:39 PM

Sorry I just realised you might not know what those numbers actually mean.

The basic layout gives you :

1) VP$IP, which is how often they voluntarily put money in the pot. Generally in PLO 40% or higher is pretty fishy and less than 20% is pretty nitty.

2) PFR: Pre flop raise. Self explanatory.

3) PFA: Post flop aggression. I find the tool tip breakdown much more useful because aggression street by street is much more useful to me than a general number. I have players in my DB that have a aggro factor of 12 on the flop, and 0 on the turn and river, which skews the general number pretty badly.

4.) Hands played: Lots of people tend to want a huge number of hands on a player before they start giving any credance ([censored] is that a word, I dunno) to stats but if I have a close decision even 100 hands is going to push me one way or the other.
Old 01-31-2007, 01:47 PM

Thanks again; ive not been playing stars long and am experimenting with the best figures;

aty the mo ive got flop agression, turn agr and river agr.... cos i want to know if my opponent will give me a free card etc

net/won (which i find mnore useful than bb/100 cos my DB is too small)

player c/r turn (i find if i'm gonna be c-betting often and want to know if my man is going to repop me on the turn)

and calls c-bets

underneath them all is total hands...which is of course of vital importance...

HOWEVER! i'm not satisfied yet (with the layout also) with what ive got, so im gonna keep trying.

any tips?

thanks again