Hero: $88.55
MP1: $85
MP2: $72.15
MP3: $50.35
CO: $101.35
Button: $82.75
SB: $106.25
BB: $137.95

Pre-flop: (9 players) Hero is UTG+1 with 9[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
UTG calls, Hero calls, MP1 folds, MP2 calls, 2 folds, Button calls, SB calls, BB checks.

Flop: K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] 2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] ($6, 6 players)
SB checks, BB checks, <font color="#cc0000">UTG bets $3</font>, Hero calls, <font color="#cc0000">MP2 raises to $6</font>, 2 folds, BB calls, <font color="#cc0000">UTG raises all-in $47.6</font>, Hero folds, 2 folds.
Uncalled bets: $41.6 returned to UTG.

Results:
Final pot: $27

Villain is 28/10 and aggro. No stats on the guy that raised the flop bet but I've seen him come in with a lot of strange hands. My gut's telling me villain was on a NFD but maybe he already made his flush. Perhaps he had 22. Not knowing what the other guy was going to do made this difficult since I doubt he would call unless he already made his flush. I figure I'm ~30% to boat or better by the river but I still don't think I can call this overbet unless I knew for sure the other guy would call as well. What say you?
Old 01-20-2007, 04:34 AM

Default Re: Laying down trips (ugh)

I might raise it preflop , but a call is fine aswell

Defenetly raise the flop the first time around and as played call the all-in. Your hand is defenetly good a big % of the time and if you are behind you always have your boat outs. (And he is only having half a stack wich makes it even more of an easy call)
Old 01-20-2007, 04:41 AM

I call this against this guy and not be concerned about the other one coming in or not. I think the times he's on a draw and busts+ he is cold bluffing+ the times you fill up are 50/50, so it's marginal +EV.

Have we got anyone around who loves numbers who can run the stats there? Assume he's got his flush already 3/10 times.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:43 AM

I'd probably fold there, but really depends on the read I have on the raiser. If he's the type to raise all in with TPTK, obviously I'd call. But with 3 spades on the flop, too many hands could kill you there.
Old 01-20-2007, 04:54 AM

raise preflop, then don't get away on the flop. As played its fine.